Sign in to follow this  
il86

Boeing 727 autopilot pitch control doesn't work

I recently aquired a DVD of Captain Sim's 727 Captain for FSX. I previously had their 727 Professional product. I find this product seems to have rarher a few issues that are hard to find solutions to. First the sound set didn't seem great but that was easily replaced. Then when I did a few aerobatics I found the plane was able to recover from a vertical climb. I managed to find a more realistic .air file that punishes high angles of attack. I have also applied a few alterations to the aircraft.cfg to stop the autopilot wandering all over the place. Then I noticed that the autopilot pitch control has no effect. In manual I can turn the aircraft but not the vertical pitch. I was wondering if there was a fix for this. As Captain Sim has dropped support for any of its DVD releases none of the service packs are available to me and I am certain they won't patch a DVD install anyway. In the Avsim library I found a file cs_b727_fixes2 but I don't know how to implement this patch. Any help with these problems would be great.

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

Sign in to follow this