Sign in to follow this  
Kimber

Cabin Lighting Gone since Update

Hello All

I have checked the forum to see if the issue listed below has been covered. I can't find anything about it so here it goes...

After taking off from TAPA at 22:30 (so the sky was dark) I noticed that while my cabin lights were set to 90% the pax windows remained dark/black. I then noticed that the windows that used to be see though are now blank, you can't see though them into the cabin and they remain dark no matter what I do (so they remain black with lights on 100% or on automatic (100% or 75%).

I am using the PMDG British Airways repaint (G-STBB). This is the only aircraft I fly on FSX so I can 100% confirm they were working before PMDG's latest update.

I have checked everything was set correctly and it was. My settings have not changed so the aircraft that worked perfectly (windows see through and you could see light through them at night) are now blank/black/never lit up...

I run windows FSX, my operating system is Windows Vista and my graphics card is a GTX 680 (which I have had for a few years now). 

As I am in the middle of a flight I can't take a screen photo of them problem but I will ensure one is posted once I land later today...

Thanks for any help

Kind Regards

Kimberly RJones.

Hej

Thanks for pointing that post out my friend, I searched for lights out rather then 

transparent hence why nothing came up.

Oh well.

Thanks again

Kimber Rjones.

You are welcome!

Romain Roux

204800.pngACH1179.jpg

Avec l'avion, nous avons inventé la ligne droite.

St Exupéry, Terre des hommes.