Sign in to follow this  
fulcrum_64th

freeware LFSB : P3D patch

Hi Walts,

Thanks a lot. I can't download the file. I'll send you a PM. BTW the dev posted a patch to correct the wrong ILS !

Best

You can download it from the website if you navigate to the download section...

post-100554-0-46479700-1452245428.jpg

Regards,

Vital Vanbeginne

Hi Vital,

that's not the patch I'm referring to. The patch is the P3D patch (the one you highlighted is an other patch issued for the FSX version). 

Look at the front page. It says to contact the dev for the P3D patch. Unfortunately didn't get an answer. (maybe he's on vacation)

Kind Regards

Oh sorry, I assumed it was. :)

Hope you get an answer soon from the developper.

Regards,

Vital Vanbeginne

Hi gents,

Does anybody know if this scenery works in P3D V3.2?

Very interested cause that's my home airport (sim and RW).

Thanks in advance, cheers.

Massimo Burti

Intel Core i9-13900K ¦ 64GB DDR4-3200 - 2x 32GB - Kingston Fury Beast - black ¦ 2x 2TB - m.2 NVMe Gen4 - Samsung 980 Pro ¦ Asus ROG Strix Z690-A Gaming WiFi D4  ¦ Asus TUF RTX 3080 Gaming OC LHR - 12GB ¦ 1000W - 80+ Platinum - Seasonic Prime PX

Update:

Successfully installed the scenery above: cannot load my PMDG 737 in any location at the airport, crash detected, reset. I can load the airport only with crash detection disabled.

Any idea?

I sent an e-mail to the developer, just in case (immediate support received, couple of days ago).

Thanks in advance, cheers.

P.S. BTW, impressive photoreal scenery.

Massimo Burti

Intel Core i9-13900K ¦ 64GB DDR4-3200 - 2x 32GB - Kingston Fury Beast - black ¦ 2x 2TB - m.2 NVMe Gen4 - Samsung 980 Pro ¦ Asus ROG Strix Z690-A Gaming WiFi D4  ¦ Asus TUF RTX 3080 Gaming OC LHR - 12GB ¦ 1000W - 80+ Platinum - Seasonic Prime PX

Update:

Received instant support from developer: better let your nasty crash detection OFF, solid results. :wink:

No probs, like the view, don't like P3D crash detection anyway.

Cheers,

Massimo Burti