Sign in to follow this  
Bartbear

WARNING for Nvidia 361.43 drivers

No issued here either. I just installed them two says ago and I've run both FSX and P3D 5-6 hours each with no problems.

Doug

Intel 10700K @ 5.1Ghz, Asus Hero Maximus motherboard, Noctua NH-U12A cooler, Corsair Vengeance Pro 32GB 3200 MHz RAM, RTX 2060 Super GPU, Cooler Master HAF 932 Tower, Thermaltake 1000W Toughpower PSU, Windows 10 Professional 64-Bit, 100TB of disk storage. Klaatu barada nickto.

Yep, I have almost 12 hours of FSX Accel time on these drivers with no problems.

Greg

Installed the 361.43 drivers when first released and have had absolutely no problems (FSX in Win10)

John

John Funnell

scap_b777.png  NAX8096.png

I also am having no issues with 361.43 driver.

I installed it when I switched from Win7(x64) to W10 professional(x64).

i am using prepar3Dv3.1

Best Regards

John

Driver works fine for FSXSE and P3Dv3 for me. 

Paul Grubich 2017 - Professional texture artist painting virtual aircraft I love.
Be sure to check out my aged cockpits for the A2A B-377, B-17 and Connie at Flightsim.com and Avsim library

i-5vbvgq6-S.png

Plus another one with no problems with the 361.43 drivers. I'm convinced in lots of cases the problems are down to two things:

1. Installing the new drivers over the top of the old ones. Having had problems in the past I always fully uninstall the old drivers first and then reboot before updating (I use Display Driver Uninstaller).

2. Installing GeForce Experience - it causes more problems than it solves.

i7-6700k | Asus Maximus VIII Hero | 16GB RAM | MSI GTX 1080 Gaming X Plus | Samsung Evo 500GB & 1TB | WD Blue 2 x 1TB | EVGA Supernova G2 850W | AOC 2560x1440 monitor | Win 10 Pro 64-bit

I installed my driver directly from EVGA after being directed to do so by Microsoft, and not had a single issue.

According to Nvidia their installer is the best way to uninstall the last one, check the box for "clean install" when using the new installer. I have not gone to the new drivers just yet, am using FSX Acceleration.

I used that Guru tool, let the Windows default driver install, then did a clean Nvidia driver install.