Sign in to follow this  
jt_williams

Team AVSIM 2016 RTWR Practice Thread

Good Luck mate  :smile:

TEAM AVSIM "Fly Anything" Member     BAW 1193

Boeing777_Banner_TechTeam.jpgBry_zps718b876b.png

Whish me luck. My first leg ever.

I have Baton TGPY SOCA Epic LT

Good luck, did someone help you get setup using Duenna? I don't see you on the tracker.

spacer.png

Good luck, did someone help you get setup using Duenna? I don't see you on the tracker.

No, I didn't get any help,  but it seems to be working. We'll see whats happening when I land. Just testing.

I don't see you on the tracker.

I found the problem;

I had selected Keep tracking private. Sorry for that. Other than that the program worked well.

I had to klick "End" but the guys that turned up on TS said it should pop up by it self. Not sure if I have disabled that functionality... :-)

Anyway it was a nice experience for a rookie.

The subject came up last night about posting the Duenna jpg and txt files on AVSIM. I can upload them from my PC,(Attachments-Browse etc.) others don't seem to have that functionality.

Eva Vlaardingerbroek, an inspiratiom.

The subject came up last night about posting the Duenna jpg and txt files on AVSIM. I can upload them from my PC,(Attachments-Browse etc.) others don't seem to have that functionality.

Yes, I did not have that functionality. Maybe it might have something to do with me not being in the RTW Race Team? Or that I'm not a thrusted member yet? (only a few posts)

I had to klick "End" but the guys that turned up on TS said it should pop up by it self. Not sure if I have disabled that functionality... :-)
Anyway it was a nice experience for a rookie.

That is because you may not have had "Arm baton auto-pickup" turned on.  That will pick up the baton for you automatically on the runway, and drop it when you stop at the other end.

Yes, I did not have that functionality. Maybe it might have something to do with me not being in the RTW Race Team? Or that I'm not a thrusted member yet? (only a few posts)

Could be, I'm not sure how the permissions work here on AVSIM, someone else may have a more definitive answer for you.  

This does raise an interesting point, are we going to go back to posting our race here on AVSIM's forums or on the RTW forums like the last 2 years? I am not sure if anyone has discussed this yet (although probably should in seperate topic).

spacer.png

I didn't have any issues on my practice leg either.

Travis.png?dl=1