Sign in to follow this  
AaIiGee

EFIS fuel, EFIS battery, 3rd party app and annunciator problems

I have fine-tuned quite a functional panel for Carenado PC12 but I have still following problems remaining:

1. The figures given by PB EFIS fuel remaining label doesn’t match with the figures given by P3D and PC12. I’m getting figures 2x1374 lbs with P3D and PC12 , but PB EFIS is giving figures  2x443. They don’t match even if I’m using gallons or kg’s in PB EFIS.

2. EFIS battery 1 gives the correct VOLT figures but AMP figures are always on -4 level. If I set another EFIS battery label for battery 2 it doesn’t give any numbers.  

3. I can’t find from the manual which are the limitations for setting 3rd party application to my panel. I have tried to insert FSCaptain FCDU.exe file but it doesn’t work as it should.  When I’m launching the panel it’s asking which simulator I’m using and I have to execute the file after answering to the question. Then it starts but PB can’t remember it’s right position. Anyway, this is not a big deal as it’s very easy to just move FCDU to the right panel position.

4. It seems that annunciator panel fully works only with the default planes, am I right? The functions like fuel QTY and brakes are operational but functions like generator and pitot heat doesn’t work in PC12.

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!