Sign in to follow this  
denny

flight sim commander not work in p3dv3

Anyone get fsc 9.6 to run scenery library set up in p3dv3. When installing the database manager , will not find scenery location, will locate the p3dv3 location on correct drive etc. but willnot find the scenery files locations in the right hand box.

Windows 10 p3dv3 fsc version 9.6     Thanks

Had the same problem but My Traffic 6 does work in P3DV3.1.  The folder you need to put in is C:/ Program Data/Lockheed Martin/P3DV3

That is what comes up automatically, but will not open the updates area.

Anyone get fsc 9.6 to run scenery library set up in p3dv3. When installing the database manager , will not find scenery location, will locate the p3dv3 location on correct drive etc. but willnot find the scenery files locations in the right hand box.

Windows 10 p3dv3 fsc version 9.6     Thanks

It works for me but not automatically. I first set on the left  the path for P3D. Then I set the path for the scenery.cfg at the right (c:\programdata\lockheed martin\prepar3d v3) and then I am able to press the button "Update Airports from Prepar3D".

Jürgen Martens, DK7HN

I do exactly the same as yogipriester. but  for reasons cant figure out , the updates will not highlite and i get path file error message path not found. Before p3d 3 when running p3d2 ,fsd loaded with no problems. only after i updated to p3dv3 ,did i start getting error message when trying to run database manager. must have something to do with location of program data. have verified it is in C:\programdata\lockheed martin\prepar3d3. but does not open the update airport highlite. am really stumped. Have used fsc for fsx and all past p3d for 5 years or more and updated or repurchased as needed for newer versions.  Thanks for any other help or suggestions   Denny

location is correct , but  when clicked on the update will not allow to go there. just get the following error message runtime error    '75': Path file access error      then      Please check the FSCDBMFS*. log file program will now abort      Have tried everything I know . Guess  will have to contact  FSC website for help. As stated  in last post ,been using fsc for years but cant solve this. Thanks for trying to help   Denny

Try this.

Copy scenery.cfg from C:\ProgramData\Lockheed Martin\Prepar3D v3 into P3d main folder. Save as scenerycfg.fsc.