Sign in to follow this  
A340-4

PFPX and Navigraph

Hello;

For those of you who use Navigraph and PFPX, DO NOT update to the 1601 cycle yet. It is broken. Navigraph is aware and is looking for a solution. 

try setting EGPH as the destination airport and see what happens

Alistair, I have just tried creating three different flights arriving at EGPH and everything looked fine.

Thanks for the head up.

José Luís

| Flightsimulator: MSFS | Add-Ons: | PMDG Douglas DC-6 | PMDG 737-700 | Fenix A320 | Maddog X MD82| FSW CESSNA 414AW CHANCELLOR |

It seems to be affecting routes to destination alternate, rather than actual destination.

When I set EGPH set as the destination alternate for a flight into EGPF, it picks a route to EGPI (Islay) instead of EGPH. But it picks the route without being prompted, something it never normally does.

If I try to make the alternate EGPK, the route goes to EGPL (Benbecula) instead of EGPK.

Try EGPD (Aberdeen), it picks a route to EGPE (Inverness).

Try EGNT (Newcastle), finally it actually picks a route to EGNT.

Also, if I make EGPH the destination and try to pick EGPF as the alternate, the alternate route goes from EGPF to EGPI. Something is wrong in the nav data or in the way PFPX is parsing the data.

Rolling back to AIRAC 1513 Rev1 fixes the problems.

This is not the first time a Navigraph AIRAC update has caused this kind of issue, same thing happened several months ago. I am not impressed considering the money I am paying for this service.

Alistair Brown

0.png