Sign in to follow this  
Mithras

A2A Seneca II ;)

Sorry, there is no A2A Seneca II, or any GA twin at present, and Lewis at A2A has recently reported:

"Sorry no news at present its still the same, we have some early R&D on a Seminole but no active development."

https://a2asimulations.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=23&t=46935&start=15

So... with the Seminole in the far, far distance I've decided to Accusim the Carenado Seneca II and stop waiting :(

This is what I did:

Accufeel (a no brainer really!)

RealEngine 1.2, takes time to tweak, but worth it!

Detailed flowlists and checklists

Homebuild Piper(ish) Cockpit, with triple-screen and 100% control/instrument interface (no mouse)

Buttkicker fitted to the cockpit's carseat, for vibration feedback

Saving flights to create a poorman's persistant aircraft!

It's not A2A Accufeel, particularly things I want like shock cooling and proper persistent states are not present.

However, I am still going to wait patiently for an A2A Piper Seminole!!! If anyone has any other tips to try and emulate A2A ... I'd love to hear them! I guess one of the replies to that request might be: 'buy the RealAir Duke', which I do have and do fly, but all of the visuals are lost on me (because of my home cockpit and 2D view). Otherwise I'n not a fan of the Duke because it seems like a very rich man's toy, and all my flying is bush flying and air-taxi work, and I love to fly hardworking representative aircraft.

image_zpstl5qqhos.jpeg

SAM_0847_zpscdcf80a0.jpg

In the second image, I hadn't yet fitted my second throttle quadrant.

• Upvote 1

I wish A2A would do a nice twin like a 414 or 421C treat the engines wrong on those and you'll be wishing you hadn't,they'd be perfect for accusim,plus they are way faster and better looking then a Seminole 

ATP MEL,CFI,CFII,MEI.

Personally I'm not fussy, I'll learn to love it like I have the Cessna 182. As long as it is a GA twin that is common and popular, I will be happy.

ELITE, with v9, that will be the way to go ...

Main Simulation Rig:

Ryzen 5600x, 32GB RAM, Nvidia RTX 3060 Ti, 1 TB & 500 GB M.2 nvme drives, Win11.

Glider pilot since 1980...

Avid simmer since 1992...

Evil post title !! Grrr

| FAA ZMP |
| PPL ASEL |
| Windows 11 | MSI Z690 Tomahawk | 12700K 4.7GHz | MSI RTX 4080 | 32GB 5600 MHz DDR5 | 500GB Samsung 860 Evo SSD | 2x 2TB Samsung 970 Evo M.2 | EVGA 850W Gold | Corsair 5000X | HP G2 (VR) / LG 27" 1440p |

Evil post title !! Grrr

Guess I'm not the only one who thought A2A was going to do a Seneca II based on the thread title.

My computer: ABS Gladiator Gaming PC featuring an Intel 10700F CPU, EVGA CLC-240 AIO cooler (dead fans replaced with Noctua fans), Asus Tuf Gaming B460M Plus motherboard, 16GB DDR4-3000 RAM, 1 TB NVMe SSD, EVGA RTX3070 FTW3 video card, dead EVGA 750 watt power supply replaced with Antec 900 watt PSU.

My heart jumped. I am waiting on the guys at A2A to do a newer twin. I have all of their GA aircraft and only us P3Dv3.1 now. I would like to know which switch panel that is behind the op's throttle quadrant. I am looking for a simple set up for switches through FSUIPC and or Linda. I am looking for a low cost switch bank just to handle the little things, like for fscaptain and so on. I will wait patiently on a new twin from A2A. Thanks, Cpt. out.

Hey, I put a wink in that title ; !

Hi Robert, the panels above the quadrant are all saitek gear.

Hi Paul, you never send the RealEngine profile. If your are able could you please share your profile as is.

(rob(dot)de(dot)vries(at)zonnet(dot)nl

Thanks,

Rob

RobdeVries.jpg

Your rig looks almost exactly like mine, three monitors, yoke, etc. even with the side windows to view the passing scenery...

YA, IN MY DREAMS!!  My A2A C182 will have to do for now.

Seriously, very nice rig is way understated.

Thanks Overspeed... it gets used ... everyday. Gets cleaned, swept and free of cups, books, wires, pens, etc. I treat it like my plane :)

Rob. I think I got your email address wrong, I've just sent the RealEngine profile through again. Hope you receive it this time.