Sign in to follow this  
medic89

CTD After selecting Taxi Cam

Hello Guys,

today I pulled my T7 out of the hangar, but when I selected the CAM Button on the EICAS Panel I received a CTD from P3D(V3.1), my Windows tells me that this error was caused by ntdll.dll and .NET Runtime. I'm running Windows 10 64-bit. Thanks for your help.

greetings, Phil Tereny

today I pulled my T7 out of the hangar, but when I selected the CAM Button on the EICAS Panel I received a CTD from P3D(V3.1), my Windows tells me that this error was caused by ntdll.dll and .NET Runtime. I'm running Windows 10 64-bit. Thanks for your help.

NTDLL is a generic issue with your graphics drivers, usually, but it could be just about anything. It's not something we wrote for sure.

Kyle Rodgers

I also got an immediate CTD when selecting the CAM, but only after trying to expand the window. Still on the original P3D V3 (didn't upgrade to 3.1 yet). 

Don't know what the faulting module as I didn't get the crash dialogue (and don't understand how to read windows' non-user-friendly event log). 

Brendan R, KDXR PHNL KJFK

Type rated: SF34 / DH8 (Q400) / DC9 717 MD-88/ B767 (CFI/II/MEI/ATP)

Majestic Software Q400 Beta Team / Pilot Consultant / Twitter @violinvelocity

Don't know what the faulting module as I didn't get the crash dialogue (and don't understand how to read windows' non-user-friendly event log). 

Don't need to understand it as long as you can post the text. We can figure out the rest.

Kyle Rodgers

Don't need to understand it as long as you can post the text. We can figure out the rest.

Well, it didn't even log anything in the event viewer at all, strangely enough. Last log was from over an hour ago.

I have FSCaptain as an additional window (inserted after GMCS)... I'm going to remove fscaptain from the panel and test again, since it writes to the panel.cfg of addons. 

How I solved...

I still got the crash when I removed FSCaptain's FCDU window... I then remembered that RSR mentioned that it was actually recommended to uninstall the 777, and reinstall from the freshly downloaded file- even though the download recognized it could update from the previous version. Something didn't update quite perfectly though. 

Anyhow, after an uninstall, reinstall, the new camera feature works as advertised, no crashes- and is compatible with FSCaptain's FCDU.