Sign in to follow this  
simon747

Liking the C90GTX -- GTN750 Mod

Think this plane is pretty well done!

Enjoying it!

Anybody going to take the plunge of getting the Flt 1 GTN 750 to work with it?  They would work

well together...

Thanks in advance.  Its a great bird!

Simon

Bert, don't you get any rest? That looks awesome!

Francisco Blas
Windows11 Pro ASUS Hero Z790 | Intel i9-13900K | G.SKILL 32GB DDR5 | ASUS STRIX 4090 | WD 4TB SN850X NVMe | ASUS Ryujin II AIO 360mm | Corsair AX1600i | Lian Li 011D EVO | DELL Alienware 38 G-SYNC

I, for one, was not considering this product.  But now that Bert is involved, I will buy it as soon as the GTN mod is approved by Carenado and available.  Once again I thank you Bert for your efforts. 

"A good landing is one you can walk away from. An excellent landing is one you can taxi away from."

Bill in Colorado:

Retired

Comm: ASEL/AMEL/Instrument

CFI: ASEL/AMEL/Instrument

Always keen on a new Carenado plane. Did anyone check if this bird suffers from the same issue with the access to the carenavigraph folder as the Phenom 500?

Hans

Permission to share the mods received from Carenado.

Please submit requests via PM to me, including your email address!

• Upvote 1

Bert

Wow...thanks Bert! Look forward to using the 750 in this nice plane. It's a good add-on from Carenado that's for sure!

Simon

Hello Bert

I would love to get the 750 MOD for the Carenado C90GTX . I am amazed with the super work you do on different payware aircraft mod's and thank you so much for helping all us pilots!!

Have a nice day

BlueMax555

Hello Bert

I would love to get the 750 MOD for the Carenado C90GTX and my e-mail :xxxxxxxxxxxxt. I am amazed with the super work you do on different payware aircraft mod's and thank you so much for helping all us pilots!!

Have a nice day

BlueMax555

PM..PM..  no email addresses in the forum.. :wink:

Bert

How do you like the plane Bert? I have their 200 (same only longer) in X plane and it is very nice. Thinking of getting it now that your involved. 

Paul Grubich 2017 - Professional texture artist painting virtual aircraft I love.
Be sure to check out my aged cockpits for the A2A B-377, B-17 and Connie at Flightsim.com and Avsim library

i-5vbvgq6-S.png

Excuse my ignorance but what does PM mean when replying with a request for the GTN750 install  and how do we reply ?

Thank you I would really appreciate this mod...

Click on my picture and select  "Send me a message"

How do you like the plane Bert? I have their 200 (same only longer) in X plane and it is very nice. Thinking of getting it now that your involved. 

I actually like it a lot!

My earlier C90 and B200 are mothballed..

• Upvote 1

Bert

Click on my picture and select  "Send me a message"

I actually like it a lot!

My earlier C90 and B200 are mothballed..

Agreed...this is a nice one...

Simon

Thanks Bert! What would we do without you??

| FAA ZMP |
| PPL ASEL |
| Windows 11 | MSI Z690 Tomahawk | 12700K 4.7GHz | MSI RTX 4080 | 32GB 5600 MHz DDR5 | 500GB Samsung 860 Evo SSD | 2x 2TB Samsung 970 Evo M.2 | EVGA 850W Gold | Corsair 5000X | HP G2 (VR) / LG 27" 1440p |