Sign in to follow this  
mog

Lack of scenery in FSX

Hi All,

Is it just me or is there no scenery in FSX? If I position at any UK airport I find myself alone in a world without buildings! I can position at EGKK (Gatwick) on stand 32 which is on the satellite and the picture shows me on an airfield without buildings just taxiways and runways, I do have a tug and a GPU for company but that's it! The same applies if I position at EGTE (Exeter) or any UK airport I have tried. FS2004 on the other hand has a reasonable representation of all these airports, why not FSX? Or have I done something wrong?

mog

Have you maxed out your Scenery Complexity Slider in your settings?  If it's somewhere in the middle or lower, you

won't have buildings at the airport.

This is a shot at Gate 32 Default EGKK-Gatwick.

DefaultGatwick.jpg

Charlie Aron

Awaiting the new Microsoft Flight Sim and the purchase of a new system.  Running a Chromebook for now! :cool:

Hi Charlie, that did the trick, thanks mate, only another million or so other snags and I shall be flying!

mog