Sign in to follow this  
GolfSierra

737 NGX and 777 Nose Wheel Steering suddenly stopped working in FSX

Hello!

I've run into a strange problem today which I haven't been able to solve yet.

I fly the 737-600/700/800/900 NGX and 777-200LR/F/300ER in FSX Steam Edition and everything worked just fine until today. I didn't change anything to my computer system, the installations or the FSX settings, but as of today the nose wheel won't turn anymore, both in the 737 and 777. The nose wheel steering of a default aircraft as well as of the Majestic Dash 8-Q400 still work fine though, as do the aileron, elevator and rudder controls in the PMDG aircraft.

Normally the nose wheel turned according to the aileron axis on the ground, so I see no apparent reason why the wheel wouldn't turn anymore.

Any kind of help would be appreciated.

Best regards!

I say  your  joystick  control  is the issue since  you say it  happens  to all your  aircraft, try unplugging  it  from your  pc

I7-800k,Corsair h1101 cooler ,Asus Strix Gaming Intel Z370 S11 motherboard, Corsair 32gb ramDD4,    2  ssd 500gb 970 drive, gtx 1080ti Card,  RM850 power supply

Peter kelberg

Normally the nose wheel turned according to the aileron axis on the ground, so I see no apparent reason why the wheel wouldn't turn anymore.

I can't think of a single aircraft out there in the world that turns with aileron input. You turn with the rudder controls, a tiller (the Dash models this), or differential power/braking. In the case of our products: you turn with the rudder controls.

Kyle Rodgers

I can't think of a single aircraft out there in the world that turns with aileron input.

Whoops, I messed up. Of course you do turn with the rudder controls...

For some reason FSX didn't take my pedal input correctly earlier. Nose wheel steering is working fine again now. Sorry for bothering.