Sign in to follow this  
dudeh

How to renew a PMDG aircraft license?

As the title says... I just recently tried installing the PMDG J4100 on my new windows 10 pc for the first time after about 4 1/2 long years of NOT ONCE EVER being able to use it

on my old windows 7 pc.

On my old pc, I purchased the J4100 and installed it on my pc. But no matter what I tried, everything resulted in an instant ctd. Not even PMDG support could help me get the bird

up and running.... so off the J4100 went into a usb stick hidden in my desk for the past 4+ years.

Then, today out of curiosity... I decide to try running it on my new pc and voila! It doesn't ctd at all, with the exception of some the gauges and aircraft lights not working because

the license key according to a pop-up I get on screen telling me that it is no longer valid. I can still fly the plane, just without certain gauges and aircraft lights.

How would I go about getting the key to activate the the aircraft so I can have full functionality of the J4100? Do I just log into my PMDG account and re-download the plane or am I

basically S.O.L?

Thanks in advance.

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

the license key according to a pop-up I get on screen telling me that it is no longer valid

We don't have an error message that states "no longer valid." What did it say, exactly?

"Invalid Activation ID" means you're typing the license in incorrectly. Copy and paste it from your order page.

"Max activations exceeded" means you need to submit a ticket to have the license reset.

We don't have an error message that states "no longer valid." What did it say, exactly?

"Invalid Activation ID" means you're typing the license in incorrectly. Copy and paste it from your order page.

"Max activations exceeded" means you need to submit a ticket to have the license reset.

It says that max activations have been exceeded. Sorry, I should have been clearer in my post.

It says that max activations have been exceeded. Sorry, I should have been clearer in my post.

No worries. Use the link in my signature to submit a ticket.