Sign in to follow this  
Basu777

PMDG 777 help

Hi there,

This is my first ever post on AVSIM and ofcousre I am posting since I have hit a major road block with LINDA. So I use a VRINSIGHT MCP 2 boeing, was using it with FSX on windows 7 and using the VRsim software as an interface. Everything was fine so far.

Few weeks ago I upgraded to a windows 10 and also to the P3D v3 and this is where my problem started. VRSIM has no support for P3D or windows 10 so I had to use LINDA. I have set up everything as per instructions, everything comes back as OK I even put the PMDG 777 module in the files and it detects everything. When I start P3D the display window of my MCP flashes (as if its gonna work) but alas, when the aircraft is loaded it still remains on the manufacturers display screen ( vr insight flight dream supplier !) more like a nightmare if you ask me ! 

So I am stuck with this hardware, everything seems OK with LINDA even syncs n shows PMDG 777 but nothing on my screen. Cant wait to get it working. Thanks in Advance !  :smile:

Hi there,

This is my first ever post on AVSIM and ofcousre I am posting since I have hit a major road block with LINDA. So I use a VRINSIGHT MCP 2 boeing, was using it with FSX on windows 7 and using the VRsim software as an interface. Everything was fine so far.

Few weeks ago I upgraded to a windows 10 and also to the P3D v3 and this is where my problem started. VRSIM has no support for P3D or windows 10 so I had to use LINDA. I have set up everything as per instructions, everything comes back as OK I even put the PMDG 777 module in the files and it detects everything. When I start P3D the display window of my MCP flashes (as if its gonna work) but alas, when the aircraft is loaded it still remains on the manufacturers display screen ( vr insight flight dream supplier !) more like a nightmare if you ask me ! 

So I am stuck with this hardware, everything seems OK with LINDA even syncs n shows PMDG 777 but nothing on my screen. Cant wait to get it working. Thanks in Advance !  :smile:

Hi Basu, welcome to LINDA and sorry to hear you are having problems. Do you have the latest registered version of FSUIPC4 (paid version) to work with P3Dv3? I also recommend you install LINDA 2.6.7.  You also need the FDDI drivers for the VRI serial device.

After the MCP flashes during loading P3D and the aircraft, does it display Boeing 777 in the left display? 

Finally, can you follow this guidance to send me a copy of the Console output http://www.avsim.com/topic/453538-linda-problem-and-fault-diagnosis-guidance-please-read/

Andrew Gransden

Scotland, UK

LINDA Support/Developer - VATSIM and BAVirtual - Airbus Flyer

i7 1TB SSD GTX980 - FSX/P3D - Aerosoft Airbus A318/A319/A320/A321 - FS2Crew

Hi Scot,

Thank you for your reply, I am using a freeware version of FSUIPC 4 , i am on 2.6.7 , just to confirm the drivers are FDTI or FDDI ?

The screen flashes only once when P3D is started, after flashing the screen changes from 'vrinsight dream suppliers' to choose aircraft and fly now but when the plane is loaded there is no change in the screen display.

I'll redo everything as per your instructions and get back , thanks once again !

LINDA does only work with the registered (paid) verion of FSUIPC

That is not, why we want to force you to buy FSUIPC, but LUA scripts do only work with a paid version.

Guenter Steiner
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Betatester for: A2A, LORBY, FSR-Pillow Tester
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Copy that Guenseli @ Scot, your a star !! did everything as per your instructions and now it works like a dream, cheers !!