Sign in to follow this  
CarlosMartins

Quality Wings 757 with black screens

Hello,

First of all I know QW don't make official support for the 757 in the P3D, because that I'm here asking. 

I bought 2 days ago the Migration Tool after a friend told me it's worth and showed me the QW757 SP3 working fine. 

So I did, enabled, installed the QW757 fine on my P3D V3.1. 

Them I went to make a flight test, but the screens are black, I've searching in many forums since this day, I found on forum one guy tolding to run in the Legacy Mode will work, but nothing happens, same with running the P3D with the Migration Tool opened, nothing is working! 

I even tried to install the QW757 with my antivirus disable, and them run P3D: same thing! 

The plane looks cool, all the buttons are clickable, the flight controls are 100% , just the screens still black! 

Hope anyone here can help me, it's my last shot. I really love the QW757, I made few repaints (Check it out here: bravozulustudio.blogspot.com) and people are requesting me to make more repaints but since I migrate to the P3D this is not possible by now

Thanks anyway!

12466223_983050698421380_689257838079000

Go to quality wings forum and read about missing font the fms needs to operate correctly.

Hire this helps

Steve

Go to quality wings forum and read about missing font the fms needs to operate correctly.

Hire this helps

Steve

I looked and when I had FSX I know it about it, but the font it's already installed, as you can see below the FMC it's on, but no button it's working (I can only show that with a video). 

Thanks

B50QoD0.jpg

I ported my QW 757 from FSX.   I just moved the folders.  So you might have to trick it and create a folder marked FSX and put the fake fsx.exe file in there to install it and see the folders.  Once folders are in the dummy FSX folder then copy/paste them into your P3D folders accordingly. 

Make sure you move all the folders and files marked with QW at the beginning from your Gauges folder to your P3D gauges folder.   Run the Standalone manager from FSDT and when it says add QW 757 gauge, say Yes. 

FMC will be missing fonts if you are using Win10.  Need to find a Win7 fonts files to install into Win10.  This process can be found in QW forums. 

Jason Weaver - WestWind Airlines; FlyUK Airlines; VirtualUnited.org

5.jpg

Banner_MJC12.png

I ported my QW 757 from FSX.   I just moved the folders.  So you might have to trick it and create a folder marked FSX and put the fake fsx.exe file in there to install it and see the folders.  Once folders are in the dummy FSX folder then copy/paste them into your P3D folders accordingly. 

Make sure you move all the folders and files marked with QW at the beginning from your Gauges folder to your P3D gauges folder.   Run the Standalone manager from FSDT and when it says add QW 757 gauge, say Yes. 

FMC will be missing fonts if you are using Win10.  Need to find a Win7 fonts files to install into Win10.  This process can be found in QW forums. 

The standalone manager from FSDT it's the Add-On Manager, right?

Correct.  

Jason Weaver - WestWind Airlines; FlyUK Airlines; VirtualUnited.org

5.jpg

Banner_MJC12.png