Sign in to follow this  
Wills2011

Phenom 300 Navigraph software

Hey

just wondering if there is a way to install the Navigraph software into the Phenom 100 I have the 300 and the 100 and would like to get the navigraph on the 100 also.

Cheers 

Will

• Upvote 1

You can download from Navigraph using their download manager.  You can i.e take out a subscription and download updated files as they are made available.  I have updated the navigraph-files myself as of yesterday for the Phenom 300 that I just bought and it says that my charts are now valid until 26th of march 2016.

You can download from Navigraph using their download manager.  You can i.e take out a subscription and download updated files as they are made available.  I have updated the navigraph-files myself as of yesterday for the Phenom 300 that I just bought and it says that my charts are now valid until 26th of march 2016.

Hi, cant i install it using the "manual" way, Without the navigraph program installer? And if so, would you mind explaining how you did it? I've been trying for the past hour but couldn't find a way

We have a long discussion about installing the Phenom 300 and the Navigraph addon at the following link - http://www.avsim.com/topic/479500-carenado-emb505-phenom-300-hd-series-prepar3d-v3/page-3#entry3359580

Best regards,

Jim Young | AVSIM Online! - Simming's Premier Resource!

Member, AVSIM Board of Directors - Serving AVSIM since 2001

Submit News to AVSIM
Important other links: Basic FSX Configuration Guide | AVSIM CTD Guide | AVSIM Prepar3D Guide | Help with AVSIM Site | Signature Rules | Screen Shot Rule | AVSIM Terms of Service (ToS)

I7 8086K  5.0GHz | GTX 1080 TI OC Edition | Dell 34" and 24" Monitors | ASUS Maximus X Hero MB Z370 | Samsung M.2 NVMe 500GB and 1TB | Samsung SSD 500GB x2 | Toshiba HDD 1TB | WDC HDD 1TB | Corsair H115i Pro | 16GB DDR4 3600C17 | Windows 10 

I downloaded the manager from this page (1.2.0): https://www.navigraph.com/FmsDataManager.aspx

You can let the program scan your computer or add the planes manually.  If I installed it manually or by scanning, I can't remember.  I have a 13-cycles subscription, so I just dowloaded the lates update for all Carenado airplanes.

I think I have misunderstood the issue.  I updated my Navigraph-carenado files  to the latest cycle, 1601, inserted the lines above into my dll.xml-file and had the navigraph updater updating it.  But the G1000 screens still show "maps effective until 26th of march 2016, so now I understand the trouble.  Mind you, I don't have the Navigraph addon from Carenado, as I update the cycles directly from Navigraphs site.

Hi not sure if I am posting in the right topic.

I have recently purchased the Phenom 300 with the Navigraph package.

Everything seems to work well ... at my level of use, however I have a couple of problems.

Can't seem to load any MSFS plan that I can easily load in other aircraft including B200 King Air Flight1.

Second even more important, when I try to alter the altitude of any waypoint it does not accept it and reverts back to the value that was showing previously.

Any clues or ideas if I missed something or a thread that I should follow.

Thank you.

Charles Abela

Can't seem to load any MSFS plan that I can easily load in other aircraft including B200 King Air Flight1.

This is a normal behavior. If you have not installed the Navigraph extension, flight plans will be automatically imported into your FMS from your sim. If you have the Navigraph extension installed, then you have to manually (re-)create the flight plan into your FMS. And there is no way to save them, sorry.

Second even more important, when I try to alter the altitude of any waypoint it does not accept it and reverts back to the value that was showing previously.

Unfortunately there is a bug in the last Navigraph extension (v. 1.3). I reported this in October and am still waiting for a fix. When you load an approach, all altitudes after the IAF have the same altitude as the IAF. Except this, changing altitudes in other waypoints within your flight plan should be possible. Make sure you use the FMS in windows mode, some features in the VC were buggy, as far as I can remember.

Thank you barrel_owl. MSFS plans shortcoming - this one I can live with because it makes me more aware of what I am planning for constructing the flight plan.  There is always something to learn.  

On the second, I will go through it again, and in the meantime will wait for the fix.  Regards.

This is a normal behavior. If you have not installed the Navigraph extension, flight plans will be automatically imported into your FMS from your sim. If you have the Navigraph extension installed, then you have to manually (re-)create the flight plan into your FMS. And there is no way to save them, sorry.

Unfortunately there is a bug in the last Navigraph extension (v. 1.3). I reported this in October and am still waiting for a fix. When you load an approach, all altitudes after the IAF have the same altitude as the IAF. Except this, changing altitudes in other waypoints within your flight plan should be possible. Make sure you use the FMS in windows mode, some features in the VC were buggy, as far as I can remember.

Really? i know v1.2 had the Altitude bug, i just discovered 1.3 is out, because of the bugs I haven't flown this in months.  Going to try Nav Extension 1.3 now to confirm this.

:UPDATE:

I can confirm with the new Navigraph Extension version 1.3 the altitude bug is fixed, :D   way to go Carenado, finally.

Except the OBS button is still broke, have to switch between OBS & GPS with a hotkey, ridiculous this still isn't fixed.

One query, is the mode to créate a flight plan in the new Navigraph Extensión 1.3 versión the same way as is in the flight1 g1000 models? I mean the flight1 g1000 is exactly like the real one, so the Carenado has the same way to be adding the sids, stars, waypoints in the same order the real one has? because it was not fixed in the other previous versions.

Not sure what you are asking.  All G1000 gauges are modelled the same way for all aircraft.  Do not think Flight 1 or Carenado would change the method.  They all have exactly the same buttons.  The Carenado G1000 is exactly like the real one too.

Best regards,

Submit News to AVSIM
Important other links: Basic FSX Configuration Guide | AVSIM CTD Guide | AVSIM Prepar3D Guide | Help with AVSIM Site | Signature Rules | Screen Shot Rule | AVSIM Terms of Service (ToS)

I7 8086K  5.0GHz | GTX 1080 TI OC Edition | Dell 34" and 24" Monitors | ASUS Maximus X Hero MB Z370 | Samsung M.2 NVMe 500GB and 1TB | Samsung SSD 500GB x2 | Toshiba HDD 1TB | WDC HDD 1TB | Corsair H115i Pro | 16GB DDR4 3600C17 | Windows 10 

Hi Jim, I mean the departure airport should be at the beginning on the second box of the flight plan page and it should be automatically loaded, and in the previous versions it was not fixed yet, check some YouTube videos where people complain about this issue. The flight1 one, Works exactly like the real one.

Cheers!

I hit enter after entering the departure and it always shows as the departure.  Then I enter the arrival and hit enter and it shows the departure and arrival in proper order.  I then enter procedures.  I do have problems entering a departure runway or SID and have to use the lower GCU 477 unit and that seems to work most of the time.  But the key is to hit the Enter key after entering the departure and arrival airports. 

I have flown this aircraft so many times now entering a flight plan and it always works for me but it took me a couple of times before I realized I had to hit enter after entering the departure airport.  I did go on YouTube to do some learning of G1000 and did not see the adverse reports. 

I agree there are glitches but it does work.  Whenever I enter a procedure for landing, it works flawlessly and I can almost keep my hands off the controls. 

So, you already knew there were problems but you were trolling in hopes someone would come on and trash the product?  If you knew the product didn't work as the FlightOne product, why troll?  Just post that such and such does not work in the Carenado G1000 and it works perfectly in a Flight One product.  No reason to troll.  Plus trolling is a violation of our Terms of Service so be careful.  Write exactly what is wrong with the product and go through the procedures you took so others can try to replicate or provide better advice on how to program the G1000.

Best regards,

Submit News to AVSIM