Sign in to follow this  
christiaan

Vatjo Bahrain airport missing texture FSX

Have the Bahrain scenery in FS9 and installed the scenery in FSX, but I now have a missing building front in FSX.

Behind the red English and Arabic letters ( Bahrain Airport ) I do not have the building texture.

When I get nearer it is like looking through glass, I also see the green grass which would normally be hidden by the building.

When I slew to the sides and back these show up, also apart from some black vehicles behind the airport I rest of the

scenery seems to be in order.

Something seems to be excluding this small section.

Downloaded the files as on the download section, I only have the E_Z libraries installed and not the Jordan airports as I do

not need these.

What I find strange is that Bahrain VATBAH_OBBI has an apart texture file where the Jordan airports do not.

Any suggestions.

I cannot show an image here but I did the same topic on the FlightSim forum with a photo image, no replies as yet.

Are you using this scenery package from Flightsim.com?

FS2004 (ACOF) - FS2004 Scenery FS2004/FSX Scenery--Bahrain International Airport [ Download | View ]
Name: vatbah_obbi_fs9_fsx.zip
Size: 28,108,302 Date: 02-14-2010 Downloads: 8,694

vatbah_obbi_fs9_fsx.gif
FS2004/FSX Scenery--Bahrain International Airport (OBBI). This scenery is an upgrade of Mohammad Al-Bassam's Bahrain v3 scenery. This all in one package updates the AFCAD and airport layout to correct the number of gates, parking positions, and overall look and feel of the facility so that it comports with real world charts and data. Information was the result of dilligent research from the VATSIM Bahraini FIR. This requires the VATJO Scenery Package (FS2004: VATJO-FULL-JO-SCEN-FS9.ZIP) (FSX: VATJO-FULL-JO-SCEN-FSX.ZIP) and the VATJO Scenery Package Update (FS2004/FSX VATJO-FULL-JO-SCEN-FS9-FSX-U1.ZIP). Everything else that is needed is included here. Upgrade and package by Mahmoud A. Fadli.

Charlie Aron

Awaiting the new Microsoft Flight Sim and the purchase of a new system.  Running a Chromebook for now! :cool:

Thanks for your reply.

These are the files which I have used.

I have tried everything to get this issue corrected, why is it just this one texture / scenery file.

An issue caused by another scenery?