Sign in to follow this  
NBVA330

Problem of Frames only at SKBO Helppp !

Good day
I have a serious problem with the FPS that gives me the simulator when i am at SKBO it dosent matter if is the Virtualcol one ore the Default one.
P3D V3.1 is my current version
My desktop computer has a video card NVIDIA
reference GTX970 and my processor is AMD FX6300 reference. I have 1TB of hard disk and 12GB RAM, however when I put the plane at SKBO
or approach or whatever with SKBO, the frames do not exceed 0.6 !!!
Obviously it is impossible to fly well. Is possible if someone can help me please !!
Other Airports works great between 20 and 40 frames. I have it unlimitedand it dosent work, with any aircraft: Aerosoft, PMDG, Captain Sim, Majetic, default... !

HELPP PLEASE THAT AIRPORT IS MY HUB ! 

It dosent matter if is the Virtualcol one ore the Default one.

That's strange. How would the default one drop frames so drastically? Do you use a Mesh or vector addon or photo scenery for that area?

Regards,

Chris

--

13900K, Gigabyte Geforce RTX 4090, 32GB DDR5 RAM, Asus Rog Swift PG348Q G-SYNC 1440p monitor, Varjo Aero/Pico 4 VR