Sign in to follow this  
2wheelsup

Captain Sim Sale!

It works, it's the one i use because LVLD just doesn't cut it anymore.

Hi Nuno,

Does the speed and heading knob continue to rotate after they are turned using the mouse?  That is one thing that irritated me about CS, they never did fix some of the bugs that people reported.  They make beautiful models but the programming is lacking in some areas.

Robert 

\Robert Hamlich/

Yes, if you do it in a certain way, it'll keep spinning.

These minor bugs do irritate, but right now on P3D and Windows 8, it's all i have unfortunately.

CASE: Louqe S1 MKIII CPU: AMD R5 7600X RAM: 32GB DDR5 5600 GPU: nVidia RTX 4070 · SSDs: Samsung 990 PRO 2TB M.2 PCIe · PNY XLR8 CS3040 2TB M.2 PCIe · VIDEO: LG-32GK650F QHD 32" 144Hz FREE/G-SYNC · MISC: Thrustmaster TCA Airbus Joystick + Throttle Quadrant · MSFS DX11 · Windows 11

I was planning on getting the L1011 and 737 for P3D, but if the 767 does indeed work in P3Dv3.1, i'll probably pick that up too given we have no other 767 in p3d...

Dave

Current System (Running at 4k): ASUS ROG STRIX X670E-F, Ryzen 7800X3D, RTX 4080, 55" Samsung Q80T, 32GB DDR5 6000 RAM, EVGA CLC 280mm AIO Cooler, HP Reverb G2, Brunner CLS-E NG Yoke, Thrustmaster Warthog HOTAS & Stick, Thrustmaster TCA Quadrant & Add-on, VirtualFly Ruddo+, TQ6+ and Yoko+, GoFlight MCP-PRO and EFIS, Skalarki FCU and MCDU

I just went to check on the 767 and, for me, it is still showing €39.99.  Am I missing something?

Kevin

-.- . ...- .. -.
Kevin Conlon
Pharmacist, Pilot and Parrot Head

I9-9900K  4.9GHz | RTX 2080 TI FE | 27" Asus Monitors x 3| MSI Z370 | Crucial M.2 NVMe 1TB | Samsung SSD 500GB x 2 | Toshiba HDD 2TB | WDC HDD 2TB | 32 GB DDR4 3600C17 | Windows 10

Am I missing something?

Maybe you miss reading the first post in this thread?

• Upvote 1

It works, it's the one i use because LVLD just doesn't cut it anymore.

Thanks for the feedback, Nuno! Does the load manager which comes with the aircraft (there is one, right?) also work in Prepar3d v3?

Given the fact that there will be no new 767 in the near future, I guess I will give it a try. I only hope that they did not put in some kind of FSX lock into the newer installers so that you can't install it in Prepar3d anymore. But for 10 Euros I can take that risk...

i7-10700K@5.0GHz ∣ Asus ROG Strix Gaming Z490-E Gaming ∣ 32Gb@3600MHz ∣ AMD Radeon 6900 XT

Maybe you miss reading the first post in this thread?

I absolute did.  Need to learn my dates  :Doh:

-.- . ...- .. -.
Kevin Conlon
Pharmacist, Pilot and Parrot Head

I9-9900K  4.9GHz | RTX 2080 TI FE | 27" Asus Monitors x 3| MSI Z370 | Crucial M.2 NVMe 1TB | Samsung SSD 500GB x 2 | Toshiba HDD 2TB | WDC HDD 2TB | 32 GB DDR4 3600C17 | Windows 10

Looking to get the 777, L1011, 707 and one other but not sure which one yet. 

Paul Grubich 2017 - Professional texture artist painting virtual aircraft I love.
Be sure to check out my aged cockpits for the A2A B-377, B-17 and Connie at Flightsim.com and Avsim library

i-5vbvgq6-S.png

I can vouch for both the L-1011 and the 707. Excellent, great fun to fly.

Has Captain Sim introduced new modern panel for C-130J Hurricane Hunters? My Captain Sims C-130 X Experience package have two original panels.   I saw on tv that C-130J Hurricane Hunters have modern airline type panels.

Regards,

Aharon

signCopy.jpg

P3D or FSX?

The aircraft choice is easy, but I do wonder how the CS 737 and 707 (and others) install and run in P3D 3.1? May be wrong, but I don't think any of them were updated after P3D 3.1 was released.

I'd prefer P3D, but if there's a major issue installing/running on 3.1 I'd rather buy the FSX model.

Anyone have first hand experience with (any) CS models on P3D 3.1?

Thanks.

Best Regards,

Mark

i7 10700KF 3.8gHz -125W air cooled, 500W PSU, 4070 Dual OC 12GB, 16GB 3200, 43" P4317Q

Redbird Alloy RD1, Honeycomb Alpha, Bravo, Stream Deck

Thanks for the feedback, Nuno! Does the load manager which comes with the aircraft (there is one, right?) also work in Prepar3d v3?

Given the fact that there will be no new 767 in the near future, I guess I will give it a try. I only hope that they did not put in some kind of FSX lock into the newer installers so that you can't install it in Prepar3d anymore. But for 10 Euros I can take that risk...

I haven't tested the load manager actually... I always load fuel and payload on planes like this (without an FMC fuel/payload manager) through the simulator's menus. I'll try it in a bit and get back to you.

CASE: Louqe S1 MKIII CPU: AMD R5 7600X RAM: 32GB DDR5 5600 GPU: nVidia RTX 4070 · SSDs: Samsung 990 PRO 2TB M.2 PCIe · PNY XLR8 CS3040 2TB M.2 PCIe · VIDEO: LG-32GK650F QHD 32" 144Hz FREE/G-SYNC · MISC: Thrustmaster TCA Airbus Joystick + Throttle Quadrant · MSFS DX11 · Windows 11

Anyone have first hand experience with (any) CS models on P3D 3.1?

I have the P3D version of the 727 and no issues here.

Dave

Current System (Running at 4k): ASUS ROG STRIX X670E-F, Ryzen 7800X3D, RTX 4080, 55" Samsung Q80T, 32GB DDR5 6000 RAM, EVGA CLC 280mm AIO Cooler, HP Reverb G2, Brunner CLS-E NG Yoke, Thrustmaster Warthog HOTAS & Stick, Thrustmaster TCA Quadrant & Add-on, VirtualFly Ruddo+, TQ6+ and Yoko+, GoFlight MCP-PRO and EFIS, Skalarki FCU and MCDU

I can vouch for both the L-1011 and the 707. Excellent, great fun to fly.

Do you know if those two will run in P3Dv3 ?

Paul Grubich 2017 - Professional texture artist painting virtual aircraft I love.
Be sure to check out my aged cockpits for the A2A B-377, B-17 and Connie at Flightsim.com and Avsim library

i-5vbvgq6-S.png