Sign in to follow this  
2wheelsup

Captain Sim Sale!

The 767 has not been developed for P3D.  The 757 has not been made compatible with P3D.  The 777 for P3D was specifically developed for installation in P3D.  Please do not insinuate to members interested in Captain Sim products that they work in P3D even though they were not developed for P3D as FSX developed products do not work in P3D and installation in P3D would be in violation of their license agreement.  This topic will be locked if there are further discussions on compatibility.  The Captain Sim website clearly indicates whether a product is compatible with P3D.  If compatible, you will have to purchase the product specifically made for P3D as was done for the triple 7.

Jim Young | AVSIM Online! - Simming's Premier Resource!

Member, AVSIM Board of Directors - Serving AVSIM since 2001

Submit News to AVSIM
Important other links: Basic FSX Configuration Guide | AVSIM CTD Guide | AVSIM Prepar3D Guide | Help with AVSIM Site | Signature Rules | Screen Shot Rule | AVSIM Terms of Service (ToS)

I7 8086K  5.0GHz | GTX 1080 TI OC Edition | Dell 34" and 24" Monitors | ASUS Maximus X Hero MB Z370 | Samsung M.2 NVMe 500GB and 1TB | Samsung SSD 500GB x2 | Toshiba HDD 1TB | WDC HDD 1TB | Corsair H115i Pro | 16GB DDR4 3600C17 | Windows 10 

Sale is on, just made my three purchases no problem!

Dave

Current System (Running at 4k): ASUS ROG STRIX X670E-F, Ryzen 7800X3D, RTX 4080, 55" Samsung Q80T, 32GB DDR5 6000 RAM, EVGA CLC 280mm AIO Cooler, HP Reverb G2, Brunner CLS-E NG Yoke, Thrustmaster Warthog HOTAS & Stick, Thrustmaster TCA Quadrant & Add-on, VirtualFly Ruddo+, TQ6+ and Yoko+, GoFlight MCP-PRO and EFIS, Skalarki FCU and MCDU

Bought four planes so far.

Paul Grubich 2017 - Professional texture artist painting virtual aircraft I love.
Be sure to check out my aged cockpits for the A2A B-377, B-17 and Connie at Flightsim.com and Avsim library

i-5vbvgq6-S.png

I got B727 and L1011 for P3d...

José Luís

| Flightsimulator: MSFS | Add-Ons: | PMDG Douglas DC-6 | PMDG 737-700 | Fenix A320 | Maddog X MD82| FSW CESSNA 414AW CHANCELLOR |

Just paid via PayPal. The only snag I hit was when picking up the 737-200 ADV, I had to make a fresh PayPal purchase instead of the cart updating itself.  A small bind.

Beware the 727 P3Dv3 install just killed my P3D...trying to repair now.

I have a problem. The 777 requires a service pack so I downloaded the P3D version but when I go to install it it says FSX and there is no P3D option ?

Paul Grubich 2017 - Professional texture artist painting virtual aircraft I love.
Be sure to check out my aged cockpits for the A2A B-377, B-17 and Connie at Flightsim.com and Avsim library

i-5vbvgq6-S.png

I have a problem. The 777 requires a service pack so I downloaded the P3D version but when I go to install it it says FSX and there is no P3D option ?

Did you order the correct 777 version?  (P3D and not FSX?)

I also plan to purchase the P3D version T7 today...did you get it sorted? what do you think about her...

Rgds, Shaun

Asking anyone who bought today ... how long before you received the download link email? I successfully used paypal a couple of hours ago, but still nothing so far.

For those interested in getting the 777 for P3d v3, you should visit their forums...specifically:

http://www.captainsim.org/cgi-bin/yabb2/YaBB.pl?num=1449973970

Read post #6 by Lowke, then the response below it by Captain Sim.

Then review this post in the 777 forum:

http://www.captainsim.org/cgi-bin/yabb2/YaBB.pl?num=1444557937

Post # 6 by CS states they are working on the update for V3...will be available "soon"...since Nov 23 . :Thinking:

Great price regardless that you can't use it yet in the latest version of P3d.  Hopefully "soon" is actually soon now that the holidays are over. :wink:

I'm enjoying the L1011 in P3dV3...no issues so far and the exterior is very well modeled....as usual by CS...never been an issue there for sure.

alL2wX.jpg

Regards,
Steve Dra
Get my paints for MSFS planes at flightsim.to here, and iFly 737s here
Download my FSX, P3D paints at Avsim by clicking here

9Slp0L.jpg 

Asking anyone who bought today ... how long before you received the download link email? I successfully used paypal a couple of hours ago, but still nothing so far.

Disregard ... I just realised I could generate the links in the profile using the Extended Download Service option.

Cheers

Gunther