Sign in to follow this  
fernandito1969

Issues with PMDG 777 Flight Chklist Screen & FS2 Crew panel

Have browsed through the forum topics and have not yet run into similar topic. After installing the PDMG 777-200LRX and while getting familiar with the features following the tutorial and intro manuals, I have encountered the following 4 problems; FS2 Crew panel problem.

1. Unable to maintain a functional checklist flow on the panel. Instead I get an "SDK Error" msg on the panel and to contact tech support. No further issues so far.

2. Unable to minimized the FS2 Crew panel to a size that will fit the screen or preference.

3. Unable to zoom out the VC to a point enough that half of the from panel its visible without using the (space bar & mouse) to over the right side of the front panel.

4. Unable to flow smoothly through the checklist panel on pop-up mode nor on panels. The highlighter moves extremely slow making it a process longer that would take 15 to 20 minutes to complete due to the delay. Have check out many tutorial videos posted where shows that process being a quick and smooth process.

Have any solution for this problems listed?

Have  you installed  the latest  fs2crew   update  for the t7

I7-800k,Corsair h1101 cooler ,Asus Strix Gaming Intel Z370 S11 motherboard, Corsair 32gb ramDD4,    2  ssd 500gb 970 drive, gtx 1080ti Card,  RM850 power supply

Peter kelberg

1. Unable to maintain a functional checklist flow on the panel. Instead I get an "SDK Error" msg on the panel and to contact tech support. No further issues so far.
2. Unable to minimized the FS2 Crew panel to a size that will fit the screen or preference.

Sounds like FS2Crew issues. You will need to contact them for this.

3. Unable to zoom out the VC to a point enough that half of the from panel its visible without using the (space bar & mouse) to over the right side of the front panel.

First - ensure you're using the WideViewAspect = True simulator setting. If you're not sure what this is, a quick run on google will give you quite a few guides.

Second - you shouldn't see ridiculous amounts of the flight deck. You the spacebar plus mouse to look around. When you sit up front, you're really only concentrating on about a monitor's width of space anyway (at zooms of .8-1.0).

4. Unable to flow smoothly through the checklist panel on pop-up mode nor on panels. The highlighter moves extremely slow making it a process longer that would take 15 to 20 minutes to complete due to the delay. Have check out many tutorial videos posted where shows that process being a quick and smooth process.

Only thing I can think of here is a slow processor.

Full names in the forum please - first and last.

Kyle Rodgers

Have  you installed  the latest  fs2crew   update  for the t7

That's a negative pete!, is this a product that must be purchased or can be downloaded for free?..I will take a look at it!

That's a negative pete!, is this a product that must be purchased or can be downloaded for free?..I will take a look at it!

I have gone to the pdmg page and search for the updates notification, looks like I found them, already downloaded them. Lets see what happens, keep you posted. Additionally while I was at it I went and downloaded the expesion program as well. Lets see what brings with it....

Sounds like FS2Crew issues. You will need to contact them for this.

First - ensure you're using the WideViewAspect = True simulator setting. If you're not sure what this is, a quick run on google will give you quite a few guides.

Second - you shouldn't see ridiculous amounts of the flight deck. You the spacebar plus mouse to look around. When you sit up front, you're really only concentrating on about a monitor's width of space anyway (at zooms of .8-1.0).

Only thing I can think of here is a slow processor.

Full names in the forum please - first and last.

Wide View Aspect was found and change to "True" was on false...will keep you posted on outcome. Thanks Scandi

Problem persist for the fs2 Crew panel- Panel size remains over the L & R edges of the screen not able to minimized the panel it to fit entirely on the screen . Any other suggestion?. However, the zoom out of the VC was achievable, that issue was resolved.