Sign in to follow this  
spilok

My A2A aircraft don't work anymore?

Re-installed FSX a few months back, and recently getting around to re-installing all my previous aircraft.  None of my A2A aircraft with ACCUSIM seem to work anymore.  I can't bring up the Shift+ 1,2,3,4,5,6,7, at all.  Just get flashes of light, but nothing comes up.  I can't repair airplanes or visit the shop to change propellers, etc.

This problem covers all my A2A aircraft ( (172,Skylane,Cherokee, Commanch\e 250, etc).  I have all the files, serial numbers, etc, and I've installed, deleted, re-installed, numerous times, but I cannot get any of my ACCUSIM planes to function like when I first bought them.

Can you help direct me to a solution for this?

Thanks.

Stan

Stan,  sounds like a SimConnect issues.    My Prepa3D  SimConnect is located here 

22623587682_8801d48531_o.png

Stan,  sounds like a SimConnect issues.    My Prepa3D  SimConnect is located here 

22623587682_8801d48531_o.png

Not at desk and can't point him to it, but note he said "FSX", not P3D...

Do I have to download SimConnect and put it in a certain folder?

Stan

I don't have FSX so i'm not sure but try this location.   Right Click and Install  

FSX\SDK\Core Utilities Kit\SimConnect SDK\LegacyInterfaces\FSX-XPACK\SimConnect.msi

Went to FSX Disk 1 and tried to re-install SDK.   However, the disk gives me REPAIR and REMOVE options only.  I'm afraid of that REPAIR option because I've heard strange things can happen.  I found the SDK folder and tried to execute it, but it won't execute.  I probably have to click REPAIR, but I would like to hear from someone who has done it successfully.

I only wish there were a file I could download separately for FSconnect without having to go to original FSX disk.

Stan

Have you installed the latest Accu-Sim Update 10_03_15?

Regards,

Greg

Had the same issue. I found the remedy to be pull up one paint, then go back and pull up a different livery or paint. Worked for me but in FSX.

Vic green

Tried the update, but didn't work.  Is there a specific update that I should download?  Please point me to the link for the latest update.  Can't seem to find the one that might be the Holy Grail.

Stan

Stan, is there any chance you didn't give an A2A dll permission to run as "trusted" when you were reinstalling all your addons? 

I don't think so.  I pretty much trusted everything.  I'm convinced after all the updates I just did that is indeed a SIMCONNECT problem.  Now I have to find out how to install Simconnect.  I've eliminated everything else, and that has got to be my problem.

How would you install Simconnect?  What's the way to do that?

Stan

Stan

I run FSX-SE, for now after taking a break from P3D which I had on my Win7 64-bit Pro before upgrading to Win 10 64-bit Pro.

The SDK is in the root folder, in my FSX-SE. Maybe the same for FSX, I don't know as I don't run FSX. Within that SDK folder you will find....SDK\CoreUtilities\SimConnect SDK\LegacyInterfaces.

Give that a go.

Stan, Did you try what I suggested? When I reinstalled my A2A Cherokee and Cessna182 both would  show a nil value and the aircraft would not work. Like you I couldn't do anything in the hanger or auto start or anything else. I reloaded another paint of the same aircraft and all was fine. Try it.

Vic green

Yes. I tried that.  NO paint scheme and No A2A aircraft work like they're supposed to.  I've tried just about everything I can think of.  I emailed A2A today.  Let's see if they get back to me.

Stan