Sign in to follow this  
pierrelegue

PMDG 777 licence

Hello, I bought the PMDG 777 FSX and I use one computer, soon I will have a new computer, so I like to know if I can use my license key for my two computers? thank you beforehand

I believe you need to take specific steps to uninstall from your old computer. Then install on new. If you check your PMDG manuals and instructions it talks about it.

Hello, I bought the PMDG 777 FSX and I use one computer, soon I will have a new computer, so I like to know if I can use my license key for my two computers? thank you beforehand

Section 1.a. of your PMDG 777 (FSX) End User License Agreement:  (emphasis mine)

a)    One user may use the Software on the Customer's computer where the software was installed; you may use the Software on a second computer so long as only one copy is used at a time and only after having secured a second license permission from PMDG. You may use the Software on a network ONLY IF each individual accessing the Software through the network has a copy licensed to that individual and installed on the machine from which they are accessing the network; and you may copy the Software for archival purposes, provided the copy contains all of the original Software's proprietary notices.

So, I guess that means that yes - you can install it to a second computer, so long as you are not using both at the same time and you've gained PMDG's permission. I'd suggest opening a support ticket to ask the question, and I'm hopeful that you will get a suitable answer.

Good luck!

-Greg Germanowski

Welcome to the forum. See Greg's post for your answer.

Full names - first and last - in the forum, please.

In a word, I believe the answer would be "no". But, who knows, they may say yes.

Full names - first and last - in the forum, please.

Kyle Rodgers

Thank you for all your answers , so I have the right to properly remove the 777 from my old computer, and then reinstall the 777 on my new computer with the same license key ? thank you beforehand

Thank you for all your answers , so I have the right to properly remove the 777 from my old computer, and then reinstall the 777 on my new computer with the same license key ? thank you beforehand

Yes, but an even better option would be to look at the Intro Manual and follow the procedure for returning the activation on your old computer.

Kyle Rodgers