Sign in to follow this  
Deimos

MU2B-60 engine simulation is wrong

I differ on that. I see your point yet I bought the A2A Comanche for example. Way more complete in the documentation department. Systems modeled as well. I payed less, albeit it was on sale. The plane is advertised as realistic, especially regarding the engines. That is where it falls short the most.

As I wrote, who is contempt with it, fine, my expectations were not met. I can lean the Comanche by ear, the engine actually drags the plane around, etc etc... same ballpark of the price, very different outcome.

Wrong. The single version (FSX or P3D) of the A2A Comanche 250 costs $ 49,99. If you want the bundle for FSX and P3D, you need $69.99 and $ 99,99 respectively, depending if you run an Academic or Professional version of P3D. Not the same ballpark of the price, sorry. Bargains are not considered, I bought myself the MU-2 for less than $ 20 last week.

You get what you pay for. And the MU-2 is much more complex than a Comanche. Not to mention that it is an aircraft which is out of production since almost 25 years and that not everybody wants or fly with as a passenger. It is not a 737 which sells itself. There is a market out there, remember.

Anyway, while I disagree on many parts, I think you offered many valuable inputs to improve the current release. I hope the developer will listen to and correct wherever possible and doable.

Regards

Wrong. The single version (FSX or P3D) of the A2A Comanche 250 costs $ 49,99. If you want the bundle for FSX and P3D, you need $69.99 and $ 99,99 respectively, depending if you run an Academic or Professional version of P3D. Not the same ballpark of the price, sorry. Bargains are not considered, I bought myself the MU-2 for less than $ 20 last week.

You get what you pay for. And the MU-2 is much more complex than a Comanche. Not to mention that it is an aircraft which is out of production since almost 25 years and that not everybody wants or fly with as a passenger. It is not a 737 which sells itself. There is a market out there, remember.

Anyway, while I disagree on many parts, I think you offered many valuable inputs to improve the current release. I hope the developer will listen to and correct wherever possible and doable.

Regards

Now the 8 bucks difference gives me accusim, all the documentation that comes with it and so on.

I at no point said the Moo was bad. It is just missing an integral part of its model for ME. You can disagree on many parts. However the fact that no prop rpm can be adjusted and the sounds that are playing continuously are there.

I did not make it up. These are facts. Technical. The prettiness is a soft stat and in the eye of the beholder. Moving the condition lever forward or backward and not getting a response from the aircraft is not something that can be agreed or disagreed upon. It is simply not there. And I flew the thing, the real actual airplane. And hence I miss it.

Which model did you fly and how many hours have you logged in the MU-2?  I've always loved the MU-2! Do you still fly it?

how can you say I am wrong when you do not know what I paid? I said in my post, I picked it up on sale.

I don't know nor am I interested to know in any way how much you did pay. This is not the point. As I said, I am not considering bargains or personal discounts. I think that comparisons should be made based on the regular price. It is the only fair comparison I know.

Now the 8 bucks difference gives me accusim, all the documentation that comes with it and so on.

Eight bucks difference often make the difference between buying or not buying a product for many simmers. In my opinion, an MU-2 which is sold at $ 50 or $ 60 would hardly get big sales.

My opinion, you don't need to agree.

Which model did you fly and how many hours have you logged in the MU-2?  I've always loved the MU-2! Do you still fly it?

The Marquise. I do not think there are too many of the other models still around. After 25hrs right seat, only 79 left, then it was sold. Still my most beloved plane ever.

It might not have been much, but it feels like a race car flying it, compared to other commuters out there

I don't know nor am I interested to know in any way how much you did pay. This is not the point. As I said, I am not considering bargains or personal discounts. I think that comparisons should be made based on the regular price. It is the only fair comparison I know.

Eight bucks difference often make the difference between buying or not buying a product for many simmers. In my opinion, an MU-2 which is sold at $ 50 or $ 60 would hardly get big sales.

My opinion, you don't need to agree.

Yeah read the bargain part wrong at first, already deleted from my post. And yes your opinion. I respect that.

Here is how a knowledgeable professional handles the review of a product with flaws:

http://www.avsim.com/topic/481525-quick-review-from-a-king-air-pilot-part-1/

and yes, Deimos will always have the last word.

You still not done with your crusade? First your Carenado remark in this thread, telling me I am a hyppocrite, where I do not own any plane from them, your assumption of me being only here to be negative, your outstanding last word remark, your assumption I had been banned before? Why should I guess that you had anything of interest to  say?

Where exactly would you place the difference from his review to mine? What exactly is wrong with my review over at mutleys? Please do elaborate.

And where in my review did I state I am a professional? I even wrote it there. It represents my opinion. You really are one of a kind. So far you have contributed nothing here but remarks and now you throw that here for us all to guesswork it?

You still not done with your crusade? First your Carenado remark in this thread, telling me I am a hyppocrite, where I do not own any plane from them, your assumption of me being only here to be negative, your outstanding last word remark, your assumption I had been banned before? Why should I guess that you had anything of interest to  say?

Where exactly would you place the difference from his review to mine? What exactly is wrong with my review over at mutleys? Please do elaborate.

And where in my review did I state I am a professional? I even wrote it there. It represents my opinion. You really are one of a kind. So far you have contributed nothing here but remarks and now you throw that here for us all to guesswork it?

And did you even notice in your really bright last word PM you send me, that I wrote that BEFORE you posted last? No you did not, did you? Please go and troll someone else, you are plain annoying.

You created an account at Avsim solely to complain about this model. You did not come here to get advice, help a developer, or build community. In fact, you stated that the model is not worth it to you. You made no offer to help the developer, only to complain. Except for this complaining thread, you have made no other contributions. I'm not sure you deserve a warm welcome.

That is my opinion. Are you going to get the last word again?

You created an account at Avsim solely to complain about this model. You did not come here to get advice, help a developer, or build community. In fact, you stated that the model is not worth it to you. You made no offer to help the developer, only to complain. Except for this complaining thread, you have made no other contributions. I'm not sure you deserve a warm welcome.

That is my opinion. Are you going to get the last word again?

Yes, because you lack reading comprehension, I came here to post because the training video states EXACTLY THIS FORUM to visit for problems? What the hell is wrong with you. Of course I will create a user here? How else would I post?

You can cut that childish last word stuff to. And do you know that I made no offer to help?

Here write mail@flysimware.com

Ask him if he had any contact over some 20 odd mails with me in the last couple of days, where we discussed technical details. Please do and post the answer back here.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯ Welcome to Avsim! Have a great day (and the last word).

¯\_(ツ)_/¯ Welcome to Avsim! Have a great day (and the last word).

Yes, until you put your money where your mouth is, write to the developer as I did and learn for yourself. People like you.... Geez.

All bark and if proven wrong and called out try to look witty with childish stuff. The same everywhere

Yes, until you put your money where your mouth is, write to the developer as I did and learn for yourself. People like you.... Geez.

All bark and if proven wrong and called out try to look witty with childish stuff. The same everywhere

Will you finally contribute something useful? I am still waiting.

Will you finally contribute something useful? I am still waiting.