Sign in to follow this  
jt233

Question about flaps?

Hello I was curious as to whether the 747 has the ability for the f/o to control the flaps? I fly the level D 767 and I can have the f/o control the flaps so that after takeoff I can focus on the other aspects of the departure.

Thanks.

Jason Thiers

Hello I was curious as to whether the 747 has the ability for the f/o to control the flaps? I fly the level D 767 and I can have the f/o control the flaps so that after takeoff I can focus on the other aspects of the departure.

Welcome to the forum. Full names - first and last - are required in each post here, for future reference.

As far as your question goes, this is not possible. Programs like FS2Crew can do that for you, but I'm not sure if they ever (or still) offer a product for the old 744.

Kyle Rodgers

FS2Crew certainly did have a product for the 747X. I think it's still available.

edit, I've just checked their website and button and voice versions are still available for the PMDG 747. However with the 747v2 imminent (or hopefully so) it might not be worth spending $20 on.

ki9cAAb.jpg