Sign in to follow this  
Eamonn Watson

Duenna Status

Hey guys, 

With practice in full swing, I am just checking to be sure there are no problems and that its working okay.  I know it worked for the most part last year but just making sure.  It does NOT work with P3D V3 yet but I will be releasing an update for it for P3D V3 as soon as I can be sure it works with P3D V3.  

I know some of you know I am working on a revamp of the Duenna software however I do not believe there is enough time to get that up and running before the race and I know some don't love change so perhaps for next year or other events.

Thanks,
Eamonn

spacer.png

If you need any help testing the Duenna on V3.1 platform just let me know ;)

TEAM AVSIM "Fly Anything" Member     BAW 1193

Boeing777_Banner_TechTeam.jpgBry_zps718b876b.png

Latest Duenna Version is working fine in P3D V3.1

Although there seems to be a limit of 14.61 KB max single file size for uploading to our Forum  :sad:

Dont know when this happened but the Duenna verification image that we use is 69.7 and wont allow upload .

TEAM AVSIM "Fly Anything" Member     BAW 1193

Boeing777_Banner_TechTeam.jpgBry_zps718b876b.png

Looks like AVSIM is tightening the restrictions on uploads,  so either we use other forum or link directly to fs-duenna.com for the images and text files.

Thanks a mill Bry for being my test guinea pig for this update.  Once the race committee lets me know if they need anything specific for this year I will put out an updated copy for everyone.

Thanks,

spacer.png

I think we should use FSRTWRace.com team forum for the baton posts in the race like we have the past two years.  :smile:

| Windows 11 | ASUS ROG MAXIMUS Z790 HERO | i9-13900K | RTX 4090 | 64GB CORSAIR VENGEANCE DDR5 | 2TB Samsung 990 PRO M.2 | 2x 2TB Samsung 990 PRO M.2 | CORSAIR AX1600i ATX Titanium | LG C2 42 Inch 4K OLED | 

26aLetj.png

Looks like AVSIM is tightening the restrictions on uploads,  so either we use other forum or link directly to fs-duenna.com for the images and text files.

Thanks a mill Bry for being my test guinea pig for this update.  Once the race committee lets me know if they need anything specific for this year I will put out an updated copy for everyone.

Thanks,

I could resurrect the PHP code I did a few years ago when Avsim made some changes to file uploads that would have affected our forum and race procedures if they hadn't made our forum exempt from it.  It's really not that different from the file attachment setup, we'd just have to upload the image and text files from the Duenna to a separate website and paste the links it provides back into our forum posts.  If I remember correctly, the basic code was essentially complete, just might want to do a bit of tweaking.

I'm going to step out on a limb, however, and take a wild guess that we're going to end up posting our baton thread on Eamon's forum again because there's still "some" degree of issues with forum response times and availability (though it still is better than it has been known to be), and my scripts would definitely not be needed for that.

StoneC0ld_zps439869f4.png

Declared weather:  FSX: ASN / FS9: ASE