Sign in to follow this  
KiwiSteve

NAV Panels wont tune 108 or 109 Mhz

When I tune either Nav1 or Nav2 to any frequency that starts with 108 or 109 using the mouse over top of the the simPlugin nav radio panel the frequency changes as expected. FSX SE radio panels also tracks the frequency as it should.

If I change the frequency in FSX SE the FSX panel shows all frequencies from 108 to 117 as expected, but the simPlugin Nav1 and Nav2 panels only show 110 to 117. While FSX is showing 108 or 109, the simPlugin panel shows 110.

If I use the combined Nav1 + Nav2 simPlugin panel it shows all frequencies as expected. All other gauges such as Airspeed, Altitude, Nav Instruments and Engine instruments work perfectly.

I have rebooted the FSX SE computer, rebooted the simPlugin computer, removed and reinstalled the two Nav  radio panels.

Does anyone have an idea as to what could cause this?

Thanks for any help, Steve.

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

Reinhard's advice to check the obvious fixed my issues.

Somehow I managed to get version 2.95 of simPlugin FSX on the FSX SE computer and version 2.52 on the networked Panel Builder computer.

Once I upgraded the Panel Builder version, it all worked OK.

I did check the version many times before posting my original question, but I think I must have only looked at the version number of simPlugin FSX and missed looking at Panel Builder.

Thanks for the advice, it's appreciated. 
Steve