Sign in to follow this  
Albin

can't open fs2crew main panel Aerosoft Airbus. p3d v3

I can't open fs2crew mail panel in the Aerosoft airbus. I use p3d v3  and aerosoft airbus v1.31. I have change Autofeather (Arm/Off) to button C and when I press C nothing happen. 

Edit: fs2crew voice control

Did you "enable" FS2Crew on the Aerosoft Airbus Configurator?

Make sure you run everything with admin rights to avoid write permission issus with the Configurator attemps to add FS2Crew to the panel.cfg file.

You can test if FS2Crew is on the panel.cfg file by checking the VIEWS - INSTRUMENT PANEL menu.  Do you see the FS2Crew Main Pan there?  If not, FS2Crew is not on your panel.cfg.

If it is there, try using a different key assignment for Autofeather ARM/Off.  I use the "N" key.

I can see the main panel, VIEWS - INSTRUMENT PANEL menu. But it's black.

Did you use a Migrator tool to install FS2Crew into P3D 3.1?

It sounds like you did.  You can't use them since P3D V3 is different from previous versions.

Please do this:

1. Re-install this Airbus.  That will restore the panel.cfg files to the original condition.  

2. Re-install FS2Crew.  Ensure you select the P3D V3 install option in the installer.

3. Run the "P3D V3" version of the Aerosoft Config Manager.  Select Enable Fs2Crew.

Do not use Migrator tools :-)

Cheers,

I don't have the p3d 3v install option in the installer.

Why don't you?  The latest version of FS2Crew has the P3D V3 install option.

Please send me a Support Ticket at www.fs2crew.com

Include your order number and point of purchase.

Best,

Hello,

Did you use a Migrator tool to install FS2Crew into P3D 3.1?

It sounds like you did.  You can't use them since P3D V3 is different from previous versions.

Please do this:

1. Re-install this Airbus.  That will restore the panel.cfg files to the original condition.  

2. Re-install FS2Crew.  Ensure you select the P3D V3 install option in the installer.

3. Run the "P3D V3" version of the Aerosoft Config Manager.  Select Enable Fs2Crew.

Do not use Migrator tools :-)

Cheers,

I just bought fs2crew last night and i also have the black box issue.

i did that :

3. Run the "P3D V3" version of the Aerosoft Config Manager.  Select Enable Fs2Crew

and i still have the black box (can't open fs2crew with the configured AutoFeather button.

what can i try to fix it ?

best regards

what can i try to fix it ?

For P3D v3, do you see the FS2Crew Dash 8 gauge (.gau) file in the P3D/Gauges folder?

We're finding that some anti virus programs are nuking the FS2Crew gauge and other critical files.

Please ensure your anti virus is excluding the P3D/FSX folder, and turn off your anti virus when you install the Airbus and FS2Crew.

Cheers,

For P3D v3, do you see the FS2Crew Dash 8 gauge (.gau) file in the P3D/Gauges folder?

We're finding that some anti virus programs are nuking the FS2Crew gauge and other critical files.

Please ensure your anti virus is excluding the P3D/FSX folder, and turn off your anti virus when you install the Airbus and FS2Crew.

Cheers,

Now it works perfectly thank you !!!!

Cheers,

Mr.byork

thanks for all the help you provide

after fallowing all what in this thread i am still getting the black control panel  and i dont know what to do??

can you help me pls?

i have p3d v3 and v3.4 so witch one is will work better with fs2crew 2013?

and how can i solve my problem 

thanks

SAM