Sign in to follow this  
Sesquashtoo

Relearning FSPassengers, flight from Toronto to Las Vegas...

I haven't used FSPassengers in some time, but decided this morning to get reacquainted. :)

I had also forgotten that FSPassengers adds engine jet thrust sounds as you spool up for take-off. That was a pleasant surprise again.

With EVO2015, ASE,REX2004 Extreme, of course------> FSPassenger 2004, and and a great Posky WestJet 737...with some rather nasty Winter weather this morning, that had the passengers concerned, rotating out of Toronto Pearson, into the mix...it is the start of a good flight.

I just pumped booze into the passenger cabin, with a movie just starting. That seemed to distract their faces from being plastered against the cabin windows, lol!

Ah...booze and food...works every time...

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

fs1.png

Waiting for landing traffic to clear 05:
sf2.png

Just about to get take-off clearance:
sf3.png

U.T. and EVO2015 dressing up Highway 401 interchange near Dixon Rd, Mississauga, Ontario
sf4.png

Looking to the left, out over Burlington, Ontario and Lake Ontario beyond:
sf5.png

A downward view over Woodstock, on the way to Sin City...and the passengers area already into the juice...and of course, happy!
sf6.png

The only downside to running in DSR (I'm at 1.5 my native res) is that the FSPassenger head's up screen also, is reduced.  That might be the only thing to kick me out of DSR, when using FSPassengers, and back to native. 

Screenshot Forum?

It's nice to read such an enthusiastic post w/ pics to boot!

Nicely done! 

LLFS9

Thanks for adding the extra pics! I see that's the iFly, I have that too. I was curious what freeware panel you were using with the Posky 737? I have no need for the 737 panel for the Posky myself. I just like to see what panels people prefer to use as there are many panel versions for the 737. Interesting to see people's taste you could say. Just mention it if it's too much trouble for a screen, no probs.

Mark Daniels

Thanks for adding the extra pics! I see that's the iFly, I have that too. I was curious what freeware panel you were using with the Posky 737? I have no need for the 737 panel for the Posky myself. I just like to see what panels people prefer to use as there are many panel versions for the 737. Interesting to see people's taste you could say. Just mention it if it's too much trouble for a screen, no probs.

For most of the Posky's...I just use the flat 2D default 737 panel, Skywatcher...it has all the input I need for my level of Big Iron involvement, unless I run the iFly.  Other than that...I run the 3D from the default 737's as well.  That's about it.

For most of the Posky's...I just use the flat 2D default 737 panel, Skywatcher...it has all the input I need for my level of Big Iron involvement, unless I run the iFly.  Other than that...I run the 3D from the default 737's as well.  That's about it.

Thanks, always find it interesting to read how people use the sim. I don't think there would be 2 people who use FS in the same way.

Mark Daniels