Sign in to follow this  
mazelda

No instrument movement

Hi

So I went ahead and bought the CS707 in the sale but i'm having some issues with the instruments in the virtual flightdeck,in that they do not move! any of them

I am sure I read somewhere of this problem but I can't find it now

Has anyone had this problem and know the solution

Thanks

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

please disregard the above post,as I've now found a fix.

I did a complete uninstall and reinstall which seems to have fixed the issue

please disregard the above post,as I've now found a fix.

I did a complete uninstall and reinstall which seems to have fixed the issue

Did you have to manually activate during the reinstall?  I'm having similar issues with the 737 but no luck on a solution... the Artificial Horizon and Airspeed Indicator are stuck, won't move at all, while on the ground.  Ok once flying, jump to life.

I've tried to reinstall and clean the registry per their instructions, but it still won't let me manually activate during reinstall, which seems might fix the problem.

Thanks for any tips.

be77solo

What about the online activation? Have you tried that?, I have re-installed this particular aircraft which I bought several years ago before FSX-SE came out,and have never hit any activation issues.

be77solo

What about the online activation? Have you tried that?, I have re-installed this particular aircraft which I bought several years ago before FSX-SE came out,and have never hit any activation issues.

Hi Rick,

I was reading through the CaptainSim forums and it seems when there are random weird issues they recommend trying a "manual activation" during reinstall after uninstalling and cleaning the registry.  Seems best I can tell their anti-piracy methods can cause activation issues on occasion using the "online" method and botch the install.  Unfortunately, after following the steps, my install still thinks it is activated even though it should not be... ie, when I go to reinstall, it never asks for an order number and either "online" or "manual" activation.

Support had me verify my download (it was fine) and then told me Windows 10 is the problem, which I highly doubt.

Thanks for the help,

Allen

Hi Rick,

I was reading through the CaptainSim forums and it seems when there are random weird issues they recommend trying a "manual activation" during reinstall after uninstalling and cleaning the registry.  Seems best I can tell their anti-piracy methods can cause activation issues on occasion using the "online" method and botch the install.  Unfortunately, after following the steps, my install still thinks it is activated even though it should not be... ie, when I go to reinstall, it never asks for an order number and either "online" or "manual" activation.

Support had me verify my download (it was fine) and then told me Windows 10 is the problem, which I highly doubt.

Thanks for the help,

Allen

Allen

Cannot be Windows 10 issue as I'm currently 127 miles away from LHBP(Budapest) in a 707-300C running a 64-bit Windows 10 Pro.

Sorry not got back to you before now, as i've been working

I did not do anything special i just did an uninstall using the uninstaller in the fsx folder ran cc cleaner to clear out any reg entries (i do this with anything i uninstall) then i just reinstalled using the online verification.

What i will say is i thought the help i recieved from captainsim was less than stellar,they cancelled my support ticket and pointed me to a knowledge page that had nothing to do with the problem i had

Hope you have got it to work or that this might help in some way

Pete

Sorry not got back to you before now, as i've been working

I did not do anything special i just did an uninstall using the uninstaller in the fsx folder ran cc cleaner to clear out any reg entries (i do this with anything i uninstall) then i just reinstalled using the online verification.

What i will say is i thought the help i recieved from captainsim was less than stellar,they cancelled my support ticket and pointed me to a knowledge page that had nothing to do with the problem i had

Hope you have got it to work or that this might help in some way

Pete

Thanks Pete and Rick.

Their support did the same with me, simply linking KB articles that I had already read.  Luckily another forum member saw my post and jumped in to help.

Take care all!

Allen

This is a lovely remodelling of this iconic aircraft, but it has the customary CS bugs or whatever. Right now, I'm on a night flight in a freighter. At lining-up at the threshold, all off the sudden the taxi lights don't come on, the anti-collision light does not come on, the beacon same. Then, in flight, I keep getting this flashing of the cockpit lights like when lighting flashes passing heavy weather and the control column just keeps vibrating and very rapidly flashing on-off. It is so weird. First occasion this has happened in 7 consecutive flights I have made so far, six of them long-distance.

Glad you got sorted, Allen. Happy flights now.

At least you can fly! I cannot get my 757 to follow the flight plan. The aircraft just spins in circles. I have deleted and reinstalled several times with no change.

I have no clue what to do and no response from CS support.

Help someone, anyone!

Michael

Michael

Wish I could help you but I do not have the CS757. But I thought this generation of Boeing aircraft came with an FMC. Are you saying that it does not follow the LNAV?

Sign in to follow this