Sign in to follow this  
WarHorse47

Version 1.1 released

Just now announced on Facebook.

Seems to fix many of the issues/bugs under discussion.  We shall see.

--WH

Thanks for heads up.

"A good landing is one you can walk away from. An excellent landing is one you can taxi away from."

Bill in Colorado:

Retired

Comm: ASEL/AMEL/Instrument

CFI: ASEL/AMEL/Instrument

As Carenado says in their Facebook entry and I later discovered , for the benefits to work you must remove the old version first.

Anybody else discovering that the approach button doesn't work after this update or is it just me?

Mark Bennett

Hi Mark,

The "APPROACH" button works for me.

v1.1

Francisco Blas
Windows11 Pro ASUS Hero Z790 | Intel i9-13900K | G.SKILL 32GB DDR5 | ASUS STRIX 4090 | WD 4TB SN850X NVMe | ASUS Ryujin II AIO 360mm | Corsair AX1600i | Lian Li 011D EVO | DELL Alienware 38 G-SYNC

Most issues still remain, most disappointing "patch" from Carenado yet.

Does anyone notice the aircraft begin to lose altitude when using APPR and capturing the localizer when below the glide slope? Seems like I notice the altitude begin to decrease and I find I need to push ALT to stop the descent.

"Does anyone notice the aircraft begin to lose altitude when using APPR and capturing the localizer when below the glide slope? Seems like I notice the altitude begin to decrease and I find I need to push ALT to stop the descent."

I noticed this as well on my last flight. One thing is fixed, another thing breaks, patiently waiting for v1.2 patch.

Francisco Blas
Windows11 Pro ASUS Hero Z790 | Intel i9-13900K | G.SKILL 32GB DDR5 | ASUS STRIX 4090 | WD 4TB SN850X NVMe | ASUS Ryujin II AIO 360mm | Corsair AX1600i | Lian Li 011D EVO | DELL Alienware 38 G-SYNC

I have Bert's GTN 750 mode installed. After upgrading to v1.1, I tried the new AP and found it to be too buggy. Bert's AP works great. If you have his MOD installed there is no need to upgrade.

Roberto

Only real benefit I have found so far is the NAV button no longer activates the autopilot... Seems like they broke more then they fixed this time around.

have Bert's GTN 750 mode installed. After upgrading to v1.1, I tried the new AP and found it to be too buggy. Bert's AP works great. If you have his MOD installed there is no need to upgrade.

And the windshield wiper turn on !!! now... (in V 1.2)