Sign in to follow this  
bobgoodwin

Saitek Pro Instruments C90 GTX King Air

Has anyone had any issues using the various saitek instruments with the C90?

Have a considerable investment in these products and would like to be reassured (or not) that I will be able to continue using them.

Best regards

I have Saitek yoke, pedals, and throttles in use with the C90 GTX with no problems. Well, no more than usual with any hardware.

I'm using radio, switch and multi panels and have no issue.  Multi works fine with the AP.

Hirdy

None of  the small Flight instrument panels  can I get to work in  pdv3.1 and windows 10. Have downloaded  beta drivers for windows 10 but no go . The other Saitek , switch, multi, gauge , yoke ,and throttle all work good . IT seems the new emx and 1024 in direct output are not correct . Anyone have a solution ,please advise.

Has anyone had any issues using the various saitek instruments with the C90?

Have a considerable investment in these products and would like to be reassured (or not) that I will be able to continue using them.

Best regards

My switch panel works for everything, except Pitot Heat. My radio works flawlessly, and my AP panel mostly works. I can't select altitudes with it, but can dial in VS. All the buttons on it work fine.

My switch panel works for everything, except Pitot Heat. My radio works flawlessly, and my AP panel mostly works. I can't select altitudes with it, but can dial in VS. All the buttons on it work fine.

You should be able to select ALT with it.  I can set mine no problems, my VS setting takes me all the way there then levels out at selected ALT.

Jason

For Saitek panels to run in p3dv3.1 in windows 10 had to download a old panel driver  70471x64 . All the newest drivers  would not work well with windows 10. .

Excellent feedback and much appreciated.

Have been looking for a twin that I can use within my cockpit and this looks like a winner.

Just for info purposes I use SPAD 5.0 drivers. They are great and very stable so far. (fingers crossed).lol

Bob