Sign in to follow this  
Bina

Default XP flight, flight plan, database

Hi there,

I'm the developer of skyLOGX which is currently being updated with lots of new features. I'm planning to add interaction with X-Plane as well (like reading XP database, etc) to my app which I hope XP users will like. Since I don't use XP atm, I am not able to test the XP portions of the application and I thought to ask for your help, guys.

Nothing serious really but I will be grateful to you, if you can i) share with me just the following two files and ii) guide me to a resource where I can read/find more info about any utility which can scan and convert XP database in human-readable or binary format, similar to what Pete Dowson's MakeRunways utility does.

These are the files I need to analyze:

# any XP flight with default (regular) settings (similar to .FLT file in FS9/FSX/P3D) 

# any XP flight plan which has each of the following as waypoints / routes with name, type, coordinates, etc. indicated:

- an airport

- a navaid like NDB, VOR, TACAN (if available)

- a GPS waypoint/fix

- an intersection (named / unnamed)

- an airway (if available, which is not the case as far as the FSX/P3D is concerned)

Thanks!!!

Regards,

Victor Quebec

Hi Victor, just a suggestion, but if you download the demo, you'll have all of this information, and you'll have enough time to make a flight plan.

Thank you, Tony!

Indeed, this sounds reasonable but I'll wait a bit before trying to install 5Gb of data which will be used just for testing these two small files.

Thanks for your help anyways!

Regards,

Victor Quebec