Sign in to follow this  
EFRAIN

PMDG 777 latest update

Hello guys, I was told that there is a new update for the 777, this will be my first update since I got this product only a few months ago, now I did the new installation and I'm should be good to go, my question is; what's the changes on the new update, the same person told me that the Virtual memory is less now but I didn't understand that, can anyone please explain maybe in general how this help and also other change on this update please? Im asking since my PC runs this product decent but in some occasions the frames go down, the NGX and the other PMDG products run much better, thanks for any help.

Efrain Rodriguez

FLORIDA (KMCO)

Efrain RodriguezP3DWindows 10 64bitIntel i7 6700 4.0 Quad Core NVidia GTX1070<p>120SSD / 2TB

Oh I see now, thanks troyboy66. Very cool, is better to install the entire aircraft again after deleting the previous one or just follow the installer overwriting the previous version?

Efrain RodriguezP3DWindows 10 64bitIntel i7 6700 4.0 Quad Core NVidia GTX1070<p>120SSD / 2TB

overwriting the previous version?

Uninstall the previous version by using the Windows Control Panel>Programs and Features>Uninstall. Don't overwrite it. Prior to the uninstall run the PMDG Operations Center. After you have installed the newer version, run the OC again and your liveries will be repaired.

thanks pcubine, I will do that! :smile: case close