Sign in to follow this  
trucker17

2nd Annual Tom Allensworth Memorial Flight - Date ~ APR 16 (TBD)

More information about VATSIM. No we will not be using that, as it will be to hard to coordinate ATC with a large casual group flight like this.

I have a TeamSpeak Server if needed.Shout me up and i can sort it.

EDIT.

Just noticed you already have one but np its theres if its needed.TBH its there if anybody wants to use it at anytime.It used to be my old corp comms but we disbanded but still have it running so i have np if some of you guys and girls need comms at anytime,could even make a few extra channels on a permanent basis no charge.

Thanks

Hi there folks,

Novawing24 here from msFlights.net.

A friendly reminder that the current plan for this flight is to be hosted on our cross-platform solution known as SimLink. For all details on setting it up and joining this flight please head over to the Quick start guide we prepared here. For existing vPilot users please take special note of the version requirement.

Additionally there was a discussion around a repaint tribute to the work Tom did in the Navy, so a repaint of the default Super King Air 350 has been created and released and is available on the AVSIM library.

Looking forward to the flight!

Safe Skies

Novawing24

Everything is set up and we are ready to go for this flight.

date will be Saturday April 9th, at 7PM.

The airports are (KAVL) Asheville Regional Airport, (KTRI) Tri-Cities Regional Airport , (KROA) Roanoke–Blacksburg Regional Airport, (KCHO) Charlottesville–Albemarle Airport.

aircraft, their will be private planes to WWII era fighters and bombers. (Or any aircraft that can safely take off and land at these airports.

Flyby's and precision flights are welcome.

We will be using SimLink software so that all platforms of FSX can fly together (such as classic, p3d, steam).

If you need to set your system up with the systems we will be using before the flight, Please set it up and test it before the flight.

We want everyone to have a enjoyable flight.

I will be sending a reminder to everyone in the next couple of days.

Craig.

This post has been promoted to an article

Gonna try setting up the msflights.net software and will attempt to join. is that 7pm UTC?

I will probably be flying the D-2, or MJ's C-47

A day without laughter, is a day without living.

Sign in to follow this  
  • Tom Allensworth,
    Founder of AVSIM Online

• Flight Simulation's Premier Resource!

AVSIM is a free service to the flight simulation community. AVSIM is staffed completely by volunteers and all funds donated to AVSIM go directly back to supporting the community. Your donation here helps to pay our bandwidth costs, emergency funding, and other general costs that crop up from time to time. Thank you for your support!

Click here for more information and to see all donations year to date.