Hi, I'm just getting back into XPlane and want to use it more seriously so I'm now looking at getting a Yoke to replace my Cyborg Evo joystick (I'm not quite at the stage of feeling like I need to build a full cockpit - I'm at the stage of thinking they look awesome, but the bank account is at the stage of saying its not needed).

While searching I found the thread on here and the website for Computer2Cockpit which looks like a great set-up and potentially budget friendly - they seem to have gone into radio silence on all social media and their site updates since late 2014/early 2015.  Does anyone know if development is still progressing?

Their site suggests that they may be doing limited production runs 2015/2016, is this likely to happen or am I better off looking at the usual suspects of Saitek and CH (depending on which of the issues with their cheaper offerings I can live with).

Thanks

Andy