Sign in to follow this  
HLJames

Haifa, Israel to Riyadh, Saudi Arabia

You can download LLHA scenery from here:

http://www.israeli-scenery.org

I suggest you to download Israel landclass too, it will add you some objects in Haifa area. I have an updated version of LLHA, its not out yet, I need to sort some small things out but I can send it to you. I used to serv in the Air Force base near the airport so I know how it looks in the real world. LLHA can be very challenging to land, there are two big chimneys on the final leg for runway 34. If you need more Israeli sceneries, let me know. Some of our developers dont want their work to be spread over the wide net, for various reasons but I can direct you to the download links..

Thank you very much for the resources, very helpful!

Nice shots.

nebojsa

Many thanks!

HLJAMES

"If you need more Israeli sceneries, let me know. Some of our developers dont want their work to be spread over the wide net, for various reasons but I can direct you to the download links"

I lived on Kibbutz Hatzor, south of Tel Aviv for a year mid-seventies, I'd be really interested in any scenery of the kibbutz/neighbouring airfield!

This was in the Kfir/F4E era :)

Cheers

Keith

Sim-Saavy has closed shop right? 

I've been looking for not so high resolution photo sceneary for N Africa, ME and Asia... I can't seem to find them anywhere

For high altitude flights nothing beats photo sceneries...  FS altitutde was supposed to come out with a an Africa/ME edition but they never did.

Manny

Beta tester for SIMStarter 

"If you need more Israeli sceneries, let me know. Some of our developers dont want their work to be spread over the wide net, for various reasons but I can direct you to the download links"

I lived on Kibbutz Hatzor, south of Tel Aviv for a year mid-seventies, I'd be really interested in any scenery of the kibbutz/neighbouring airfield!

Cheers

Keith

Realworld Scenery has Tel Nof in spectacular color and detail, however the Hatzor airbase and Hatsor Ashdod area have a color cast but extreme high resolution. You would be able identify every house and building!

Sim-Saavy has closed shop right? 

I've been looking for not so high resolution photo sceneary for N Africa, ME and Asia... I can't seem to find them anywhere

For high altitude flights nothing beats photo sceneries...  FS altitutde was supposed to come out with a an Africa/ME edition but they never did.

Thanks for commenting!      Sim Savvy is long time gone.......Realworld Scenery is doing high resolution in those areas!

HLJAMES

Thanks for commenting!      Sim Savvy is long time gone.......Realworld Scenery is doing high resolution in those areas!

Thank you.. I have saved the link

I just purchased their  UAE to compliment  Fly Tampa's Dubai and Chri's NE Dubai... I'll check that out before buying Qatar Next.

They have the full state of Georgia as well as Florida..not sure how they compare with MEga scenery in terms of quality.

I am waiting for them to send me the download link for UAE that I just purchased.. No instant download.. Hmm.. That's ok. I got used to instant gratification...  I  can wait. :)

Manny

Thank you.. I have saved the link

I just purchased their  UAE to compliment  Fly Tampa's Dubai and Chri's NE Dubai... I'll check that out before buying Qatar Next.

They have the full state of Georgia as well as Florida..not sure how they compare with MEga scenery in terms of quality.

I am waiting for them to send me the download link for UAE that I just purchased.. No instant download.. Hmm.. That's ok. I got used to instant gratification...  I  can wait. :)

For instant gratification buy Realworld Scenery from SimMarket.

HLJAMES

For instant gratification buy Realworld Scenery from SimMarket

I should have done that..

I have not been able to download this scenery still... They sent me a code and told me to go to the UAE page and enter the code in the "offer" field..and there is no offer field when I go to the UAE page.

Manny

Fantastic Shots!

Rob

Appreciate the comment!

HLJAMES

Cheers

Keith

OK, its gonna be an interesting conversation here. As a part of my military service, I am visiting Hatzor air base very frequent. I dont know about any scenery was made for FSX or P3D, there is an old scenery for FS9. (I think so...) And if there is a scenery anywhere, it wont be much accuarte due to militray classification.... 

Understand ... wouldn't be looking for anything more detailed than Google Earth already shows...I found the FS9 scenery but haven't got it into P3D yet.

Good luck with your service

Cheers

Keith