Sign in to follow this  
gfd

Default Flight

Greetings and Happy New year,

I have a profile that places the PMDG 777 at FlyTampa CYYZ. I recently opened SimStarter and ran that profile. I got the splash screen, the progress bar for about a second, and then then nothing.

Prepar3D was still running. The first couple of times the error was (paraphrase) "could not create child window". After that, same issue, no error message. I opened a different profile (Aerosoft Airbus A320 at FSDT CYVR) and the result was the same as above.

If I set the profile to open the scenario screen and run either the the CYYZ or CYVR flights, I still lost the window.

The only way around it was to set the default flight to the LM default in all profiles and open the scenario screen at startup. Is there a way to make this go away? I'm not too bothered with opening to the scenario window. Only takes a moment to load flight. Just curious. Are my saved flights corrupt? If so, why do they load from the scenario screen?

Prepar3D v3.1, Windows 10, latest version of SimStarter.

Thanks

: : : aviation.pero-online.de
Developer of SIMstarter NG P3D & Homecockpit Builder

Thanks pero,

Will study up and, if necessary stick with LM default for now.