Sign in to follow this  
sudqui

Problems with FSX

I'm going to rename the topic as it was half the title, I'm sorry.
Hi. For some time now I have problems with FSX. When it is already loaded and choose the flight that I do, often to load the flight the plane will not load at all if for example I put the outside view.It is shown for example only the shade and the windows ... sometimes the entire plane but without wheels and so a variety of options. Sometimes what it is not shown full airport, such as the absence of fingers.
I'll put some pictures and see.

Everything worked fine until I installed the BAE.146 QW. I already uninstalled and everything remains the same. I even uninstalled the aircraft currently flying the PMDG B747 and everything remains the same.
You know that it may be due to this failure?

More pictures, ths ATR flight1 it shows this way.

http://imageshack.com/a/img905/6365/0oXGvE.jpg

http://imageshack.com/a/img908/5509/ipWRvv.jpg

http://imageshack.com/a/img911/1691/yLBLof.jpg

I also uninstalled this plane. And the problems continue.

Several windows? I have three tv 32" in surround with GTX970 and the fmc is a touchscreen. It is why the FMC is down when I make a screenshot.

Why several windows open?

Ah ok, I understandyou. It's why the simulator was open when I make screenshot. The rear window is the simulator and the front window is the screenshot. The down window is the touchscreen. Regards.

Is the direct x preview option on??

To add to that. Grab a copy of the user manual for Steve's DX10 Fixer, and see page 90. It sounds like the problem that you are having and includes a sample picture. Take a look. I'd post it, but Steve might not like that. 

i9-10850K, ASUS TUF GAMING Z490-PLUS (WI-FI), 32GB G.SKILL DDR4-3603 / PC4-28800, EVGA GeForce RTX 2080 Ti BLACK EDITION 11GB running 3440x1440 

To add to that. Grab a copy of the user manual for Steve's DX10 Fixer, and see page 90. It sounds like the problem that you are having and includes a sample picture. Take a look. I'd post it, but Steve might not like that. 

Hi MDFlier. Where can I find this manual? Thanks.

Is the direct x preview option on??

Hi Tooting, yes, dx10 is on.

Turn off DX10 and wait till you purchase Steve's DX10 fixer (it probably comes with the manual) to try it.

Charlie Aron

Awaiting the new Microsoft Flight Sim and the purchase of a new system.  Running a Chromebook for now! :cool:

Hi. I saw the manual and I didn't see nothing about some of my problems...only I saw when parts of plane not shown, only. Thanks.