Sign in to follow this  
MartinRex007

MU-2 v2.1 released

From the e-mail they sent out!!

Flysimware's Mitsubishi MU-2B-60 has an update! Just re-download the product.
The Exe file name shows the version.

REV 2.1 UPDATES: JAN 14, 2016

New EGT values

New RPM values based on the conditioner lever

Added a nose section to the VC model for visuals

VS and IAS mode button will disengage the pitch hold once pressed

Flysimware's new Transponder unit was added and removed from the GTN model

Lowering the gear now reset the gear horn silence mode

New checklist from the kneeboard

Attitude pitch scale got calibrated for accuracy

Thanks for the update.

Looks like PCAviator, where I bought the product, still has version 2.0. Guess I'll have to wait.

Hi,

"Flysimware's new Transponder unit was added and removed from the GTN model" ??

Note sure if i understand. Where is located this new XPDR unit? I can't find it?

Thanks

Best regards

Real Deraps

Just had an email exchange with PC Aviator and they claim ver. 2.0 from December is the current version, even though I mentioned the update on the FlySimWare site.

Brian DeLong

Just had an email exchange with PC Aviator and they claim ver. 2.0 from December is the current version, even though I mentioned the update on the FlySimWare site.

Brian DeLong

On my Orders page the current version is tagged as 2.1. However, I downloaded the ZIP and I saw the installer is exactly the same I already have on my PC, that is "Flysimware_MITSUBISHI_MU-2B-60_FSX--P3D_Rev2.0.exe" from December 4. Same size, same name, same version. Not 2.1, unfortunately.

I will maybe give another try later, however apparently there is some misunderstanding with this release on PCAviator.

Struggling to understand why you guys buy from PC Aviator when they always seem to be so reluctant to update their downloads.

I only buy from Simmarket, always first with updates, clear access to your purchases and serials/registrations

Hope my wife never sees my purchased page over there though.

Struggling to understand why you guys buy from PC Aviator when they always seem to be so reluctant to update their downloads.

50% of the regular price is a very good reason for me. I will try to contact them and they will update the installer sooner or later.

Happened before with other vendors, no big surprise.

50% of the regular price is a very good reason for me. I will try to contact them and they will update the installer sooner or later.

Happened before with other vendors, no big surprise.

It's the same for me !

Regards,

Richard Portier

Richard Portier

MAXIMUS VI FORMULA|Intel® Core i7-4770K Oc@4.50GHz x8|NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1080ti|M16GB DDR3|Windows10 Pro 64|P3Dv5|AFS2|TrackIr5|Saitek ProFlight Yoke + Quadrant + Rudder Pedal|Thrustmaster Warthog A10|

I contacted both Flysimware and PC Aviator.

Apparently Flysimware will not be sending the new installer to the stores until next week for last minute testing.

Meaning, the delay has nothing to do with PC Aviator being reluctant updating devoloper installers, it is affecting all vendors.
I am afraid we will have to be patient.

I contacted both Flysimware and PC Aviator.

Apparently Flysimware will not be sending the new installer to the stores until next week for last minute testing.

Meaning, the delay has nothing to do with PC Aviator being reluctant updating devoloper installers, it is affecting all vendors.

I am afraid we will have to be patient.

on my account, UK customer, it's showing ver 2.1

bob

on my account, UK customer, it's showing ver 2.1

bob

Please read post #5.

It actually shows Current version 2.1, but the installer is still 2.0.

Please read post #5.

It actually shows Current version 2.1, but the installer is still 2.0.

sorry, missed that post, it's running in p3d 3.1 ok, will have to do another install when they post the 2.1 update,

thanks bob.

Hi,

"Flysimware's new Transponder unit was added and removed from the GTN model" ??

Note sure if i understand. Where is located this new XPDR unit? I can't find it?

Thanks

Best regards

All of our older products that use the GTN 750 do not include our transponder. The GTN 750 has it's own transponder in the unit. And we removed it because the transponder will not be in sink. 

PC Aviator has their website posting V2.1 but it was V2.0 And yes they do update our products just as fast as other stores. All stores will get updated next week. When we announce an update you must always wait a week for others stores to follow for beta testers to do one last check. So please do not email the stores asking for the new version. They email customers with a notification that the product was updated. Thanks for your support!

Thw whole problem is teh zip does not tell waht ver it is, so you have to download it till you find the right one. FS Store insists it has ver 2.0 but everyone i have downloaded only has v1.9. Waste of valuable bandwidth.