Sign in to follow this  
STUART_H

Can Immersion be adapted to ifly 737

I was very impressed with the 737 Immersion videos, but unfortunately I opted to buy the iFly737NG rather than the PMDG version. Is it possible to Install 737Immersion and adapt ormove effects to work on the iFly737NG?

I already own Preciptfx, so would 737Immersion overwrite any effects already installed?

Many thanks,

Stuart

flyuk_sig.php?id=UKV3373

I was very impressed with the 737 Immersion videos, but unfortunately I opted to buy the iFly737NG rather than the PMDG version. Is it possible to Install 737Immersion and adapt ormove effects to work on the iFly737NG?

I already own Preciptfx, so would 737Immersion overwrite any effects already installed?

Many thanks,

Stuart

Surely someone from the development team can answer me this simple question, or is there some deal with PMDG, which prevents you from adapting or promoting your product for other 737 developers.

Would appreciate a yeah or neah, at least.

Thanks,

Stuart

flyuk_sig.php?id=UKV3373

Surely someone from the development team can answer me this simple question, or is there some deal with PMDG, which prevents you from adapting or promoting your product for other 737 developers.

Would appreciate a yeah or neah, at least.

Thanks,

Stuart

Well the program is designed to work with PMDG 737 NGX.  I think that is pretty self explanatory. 

• Like 1

BOBSK8             MSFS 2020 ,    ,PMDG 737-600-800 FSLTL , TrackIR ,  Avliasoft EFB2  ,  ATC  by PF3  ,

A Pilots LIfe V2 ,  CLX PC , Auto FPS, ACTIVE Sky FS,  PMDG DC6 , A2A Comanche, Fenix A320, Milviz C 310

Not helpful!

I am fully aware it was designed to work with the PMDG 737, but I was wondering;

a) whether essential that aircraft installed in order to Install immersion.,

b) if not, and it actually installs effect files/cfg, could they be tweaked to work with the iFly737NG.

I think my original post WAS pretty self explanatory.

Stuart

• Upvote 1

flyuk_sig.php?id=UKV3373

Stuart,

It's all in how you ask the question.

A better question would be "will you consider developing the software for the iFly 737.

Otherwise you risk someone thinking that you have the PMDG NGX and the immersion package for the NGX, and you want to adapt the files from the NGX to the iFly 737.  If that were the case, it would be insulting, and I think that would get's people a little angry at such a question.  That was my initial thought, and you should see the post I had written until I considered that you likely don't have (or use) both the iFly and NGX.

I sincerely hope this helps.   Oh, the answer... I don't think anyone will answer that in this forum (I would hope not).

Best wishes.

• Like 1

Dave Hodges

System Specs:  I9-13900KF, NVIDIA 4070TI, Quest 3, Multiple Displays, Lots of TERRIFIC friends, 3 cats, and a wonderfully stubborn wife.

We might do a version for the iFly 737 in the future.

Keven Menard 
Technical Director, //42

Stuart,

It's all in how you ask the question.

A better question would be "will you consider developing the software for the iFly 737.

Otherwise you risk someone thinking that you have the PMDG NGX and the immersion package for the NGX, and you want to adapt the files from the NGX to the iFly 737.  If that were the case, it would be insulting, and I think that would get's people a little angry at such a question.  That was my initial thought, and you should see the post I had written until I considered that you likely don't have (or use) both the iFly and NGX.

I sincerely hope this helps.   Oh, the answer... I don't think anyone will answer that in this forum (I would hope not).

Best wishes.

The thing is, that is exactly what he wanted to do.

What about a version for the Prosim 737 People? Using their version of the 737-800 NGX

A special edition of 737 Immersion containing only Volumetric Lighting is in development for the ProSim 737.

Keven Menard 
Technical Director, //42

What about the compatibility for the Prosim737? Have you been further in development?

Greetings Dani

Edited by snooty83