Sign in to follow this  
WarHorse47

Comparison?

I have the Carenado Phenom 100.  I'm giving serious thought to getting the 300, but wanted to know if someone could identify the differences between the two models.  Specifically, what does the 300 have that the 100 lacks?

The 300 appears to be just a bigger version of the 100 with a few additional Carenado enhancements, but its hard to tell from just looking at the screenshots or reading all the forum comments.

Anyone care to elaborate?

Thanks in advance.

--WH

• Upvote 1

I have the Carenado Phenom 100.  I'm giving serious thought to getting the 300, but wanted to know if someone could identify the differences between the two models.  Specifically, what does the 300 have that the 100 lacks?

The 300 appears to be just a bigger version of the 100 with a few additional Carenado enhancements, but its hard to tell from just looking at the screenshots or reading all the forum comments.

Anyone care to elaborate?

Thanks in advance.

--WH

Hello WarHorse47,

Hang on for a couple more days and your question will be answered in spades. The Avsim review of the EMB505 is in the pipeline for publishing and I went into great detail on the differences and advantages/disadvantages of the 100 and 300 and also the Mustang and other Citations.

Regards,

Ray

When Pigs Fly . Ray Marshall .

Curiosity got the better of me, so I picked up the 300 this morning.  Really enjoying it.  And yes, I'm noticing the differences between the 100 and 300, so I'll be interested to see what you write up

Thanks, Ray.

--WH

PS - I have yet to figure out how to quote someone on this forum.  Any suggestions on what I might be doing wrong?

Hi Ray,

Looking forward to your reviews... the sim business jet jockeys are in your debt for all you do for us.  BTW, I was wondering if you have any insight as to why Flight 1 will not develop their FSX Mustang for Prepar3D ?  I know you do not work for Flight 1 but thought you may have had some communication with them.  

Just seems a shame that the best business jet for FSX has been totally ignored by its creators   :sad:

WAT1460.png