Sign in to follow this  
Brian Riggs

CS 767 P3D 3.1

Are those default gauges Brian?  I recall there was a mod for one of the CS Boeing's, might of been their 757.  Nice pics.

Robert,  the gauges are stock CS 767.

Brian Riggs

PPL 2001

Looks great. I copied all Captain Sim folders from my FSX installation to P3D V3.1 and it works except the TCAS, which stays in "Test" mode.

Is it Win 10? Because my gauges in Win10 don't show any numbers. I was able to patch the FMC, but the gauges don't work.

darem,

I'm using Win 10, all I did was enable fsx in migration tool, ran the installer and it was good to go.  Do you have the estonia migration tool?

Looks great. I copied all Captain Sim folders from my FSX installation to P3D V3.1 and it works except the TCAS, which stays in "Test" mode.

I cant get TCAS to work either.  It fails whenever I turn it on.

Brian Riggs

PPL 2001

Maybe we are missing a file or something but since you are using the migration tools probably it's gauge related.

darem,

I'm using Win 10, all I did was enable fsx in migration tool, ran the installer and it was good to go.  Do you have the estonia migration tool?

Yes, I did it with the EMT.

That's normal with the CS757/767 on the ground, once in the air it should clear.

I get the TCAS TEST on the ND and it identifies the aircraft itself as incoming traffic and the aural warning does not stop. "CLIMB"

Did someone install cs 757 in p3d v3? I did it but I got a problem, that the airplane is sometimes not following the routes via vnav/rnav. He are doing circles instead.

Yes, I did it with the EMT.

darem, if you haven't already done so, you might want to check the estonia migration tool and CS forum.  There looks to be a few others having the same issue.

http://board.flightsim.ee/discussion/509/captain-sim-767-p3d-v3/p1

http://www.captainsim.org/cgi-bin/yabb2/YaBB.pl?num=1442690678/2

Brian Riggs

PPL 2001

Other than CS & Level-D, are there ANY other payware 767 developers? Seems like that's a hard aircraft to find with a native P3D installer. Trying to avoid the "migration method" as I have had nothing but issues with it.

There is a Justflight 767, but it has more issues than others (intransparent gauges)

Hmmm ... I guess I will just have to wait and keep my fingers crossed. The other aircraft I keep searching for is 757. Quality Wings stated that it is compatible with P3D but it didn't like it when I attempted to install. Perhaps I will try again.