Sign in to follow this  
mokeiko

DA42 and MindStar G1000

I fly the FSX C172 with the MindStar G1000 in P3dv3 and get excellent FPS (57-60) vsync enabled, unlimited settings. When I fly the DA42 (stock) I get FPS (57- 60).

I was able to implement the MindStar G1000 into the DA42 and also get great FPS (57- 60) on the runway. I take off and still get the same FPS until about 1,000 feet into climbing the FPS drops to 32 - 40. I noticed the PFD altitude indicator is causing the FPS problem in this aircraft, as the number change the FPS remain low until I reach whatever altitude, the FPS goes back up to 57 - 60. This does not happen with the C172.  Anyone have experience as to what it could be, maybe a gauge conflict?

Must be the D42 not supporting the MindStar G1000.

Thanks in advance

Francisco Blas
Windows11 Pro ASUS Hero Z790 | Intel i9-13900K | G.SKILL 32GB DDR5 | ASUS STRIX 4090 | WD 4TB SN850X NVMe | ASUS Ryujin II AIO 360mm | Corsair AX1600i | Lian Li 011D EVO | DELL Alienware 38 G-SYNC

If you suceed please let us know, The G1000 default is word not allowed. Would like to get a refund but they don't 'do refunds" . I now understand why.

1 hour ago, Bob78 said:

Would like to get a refund but they don't 'do refunds" .

wrong info.

As I understand it you are only eligible for refund if you buy a boxed version? If not accurate I stand corrected.

I didn't even know that Alabeo/Carenado sells boxed versions? Suggest to check these forums and you will see that they are really customer oriented concerning refunds.