Sign in to follow this  
pipo8

Microphone recording level

I am constantly loosing the recording level of my microphone in resulting that i cannot use fs2crew voice edition properly

Worked before without problems.There is a solution discribed on page 65 in the ngx reboot manual   " nircmd and a command string "  

But i do not know how to setup such thing is there someone who can help me

There  is also a tutorial on youtube from     www.youtube.com/watch?v=j7W4IrpDpqs    but when i try to donwnload his rar file google chrome comes up with red  warning screen not to download it

Theo Soldaat

Theo Soldaat

I am using win 7 home prem 64 dutch with vistalizator english-usa

last week did un update for windows and the last update for the pmdg t7

disabeled fs2crew uninstalled t7 and all of its left over components

reinstalled the t7 and enabeled fs2crew again 

The user you mentioned in the ngx reboot manual on page 65 can he help me

The Soldaat

Theo Soldaat

Download nircmd unzip it you will get 3 files in a map use nircmd and not nircmdc to install

Create a new shortcut on your desktop and setup this exe in it     nircmd.exe loop 172800 500 setsysvolume 49500 default_record

when you startup your computer dubble click on the shortcut and the recording level will stay on 75 percent even if you try

to lower it 

To lower it change the value 49500 to for example 30000.  65535 is the max =100 percent

I could not yet set it up in taskscheduler therefore you have to run the shortcut every time you start your computer(enyone else?)

To be continued

Theo Soldaat

Theo Soldaat

To be Continued:

Download nircmd unzip it you will get 3 files in a map use nircmd and not nircmdc to install

Open notepad and put in the textfield this:  nircmd.exe loop 172800 500 setsysvolume 49500 default_record   Save it as:  lock_mic_vol.bat   and put it in the windows folder

To lower it change the value  49500 to for example 30000.  65535 is the max =100 percent

Go to taskscheduler and create a basic task

At start a program point to C:\Windows\loc_mic_vol.bat

Also use  at login

When you startup your computer  the recording level will stay on 75 percent even if you try

to lower it 

So SOLVED

Theo Soldaat 

Theo Soldaat