Sign in to follow this  
stevewhatmore

Humberside Xtreme Released by UK2000

I know this is a old thread, but over at MAIW paints and flightplans have been released for Bristow Helicopters, CHC Scotia, and Bond Helicopters puma/cougar helicopters.

Paints

http://www.militaryaiworks.com/forums/50/12867?start=300

(scroll down for the Flightplans for both Iceland Coast Guard and the others mentioned)

Base model can be found here in the library (as332l2upt.zip and as332l2.zip

Funny, I was just mentioning these today, a propos Aberdeen (as and when it arrives).

I've never managed to get that model to behave as AI, it taxies on forever.

SO I just plug 'em in to Flight 1 Helo package.

For Humberside, Ed has convinced me this is incorrect, and they should taxi to the active! 

For Humberside, Ed has convinced me this is incorrect, and they should taxi to the active!

Looks like they taxi to the active at Aberdeen also..... love how this turns out to be a S76. :lol:  

Yeah yeah... there's bound to be an Agusta Westland somewhere in there, too  :wink:

Interesting how long they take to pick up the gear, well beyond "positive rate of climb".

(as332l2upt.zip and as332l2.zip
Joseph, the upt file surely supersedes the original? 

Yeah yeah... there's bound to be an Agusta Westland somewhere in there, too  :wink:

Interesting how long they take to pick up the gear, well beyond "positive rate of climb".

Joseph, the upt file surely supersedes the original? 

Those files have the new models so the paints work. I don't think it updates flight dynamics or stuff like that.

Be good to know if these work on the stock Humberside AFD, mine do resolutely not.

If others do, I can start looking at my setup. 

Be good to know if these work on the stock Humberside AFD, mine do resolutely not.

If others do, I can start looking at my setup. 

Hello WingZ, the SupaPumas are brilliant at Humberside's AI.

Pretty good FDE there...

I will have to go troubleshoot what obscure setting I changed to cripple these models.

Thanks for the clip, Ed. 

Pretty good FDE there..

That's what I thought. They could do with some photoreal action as the paints are a bit flat...but I cannot fault the model or FDE.

I have sent you a pm.  :wink:

Just a heads up guys. There is a v2 for these flightplans. G-REDT was left out of the first release. It's on page 17 from the link I posted.

Just a heads up guys. There is a v2 for these flightplans. G-REDT was left out of the first release. It's on page 17 from the link I posted.

Thank you Joseph, Another thing I noticed if you want FSATC to call your aircraft a "SuperPuma"

change to:

atc_type=Silent

atc_model=AS32

I just got these new helicopters installed a few seconds ago and I really need to look at the AFCAD for Humberside. I saw 2 of these new helicopters parking at the passenger terminal!