Sign in to follow this  
Norwegian

Aircraft repaint services

Hello guys,

I thought that i would offer my repaint services, for free of course, to help out those who need it.

But please, no regular KLM or any other regular repaint that you can find hundreds of around the web.

Paint kit's im very familiar with and can create paints for:

- PMDG 737NGX

- PMDG 777

Paint kit's i'm familiar with:

- QW 757

- QW Avro RJ

- Most POSKY aircraft

Let me know what you would like below. If there is a lot of request's i'm gonna have to choose which ones to do.

Hello,

I'm not sure of the protocol here for these things or what you'd need for that matter as i'm a complete novice about painting, but would somebody here be interested in painting this 737-7BC BBJ for me please ? It'd be for the PMDG NGX 737-700 W

Did a search at airliners.net and got these: 

http://www.airliners.net/search/photo.search?regsearch=9H-BBJ

But if you need others or better or better quality for that matter i'll get them to you.

Regards

Hello guys,

I thought that i would offer my repaint services, for free of course, to help out those who need it.

But please, no regular KLM or any other regular repaint that you can find hundreds of around the web.

- PMDG 737NGX

- PMDG 777

- QW 757

- QW Avro RJ

- Most POSKY aircraft

Let me know what you would like below. If there is a lot of request's i'm gonna have to choose which ones to do.

Hey, Im looking for a repaint for the PMDG 737-700. A repaint of N1TS would be greatly appreciated! Would use it a lot! Thanks if you can!

Nick Hesler

I'm not sure of the protocol here for these things or what you'd need for that matter as i'm a complete novice about painting, but would somebody here be interested in painting this 737-7BC BBJ for me please ? It'd be for the PMDG NGX 737-700 W

Just to follow-up on the forum here, this repaint is in the works.  :smile:

Barry Friedman

On 1/17/2016 at 10:05 PM, Norwegian said:

Hello guys,

- PMDG 737NGX
- PMDG 777

- QW 757
- QW Avro RJ

- Most POSKY aircraft

Hi, are you still offering the services

On 2/14/2016 at 3:58 PM, damienw said:
  On 1/17/2016 at 5:05 PM, Norwegian said:

Hello guys,

- PMDG 737NGX

- PMDG 777

- QW 757

- QW Avro RJ

- Most POSKY aircraft

Hi

I was looking for a corporate QW B757 repaint back in Sept 2019 and noticed your post about being familiar with the QW 757 paint kit. In case you were still accepting repaint request, I've included the original posting request for consideration.

Thanks

Hello All

I would like to respectfully request an FSX:SE compatible repaint for the Quality Wings B757-200(WL) in qwl format for the MLW Aviation LLC B757-256(WL)

Registration N801DM

https://www.jetphotos.com/photo/9260540

https://www.jetphotos.com/photo/8014786

Although there are many QW B757 repaints contained within the AVSIM library these consist mainly of commercial and freighter liveries

Thanks in advance to any and all responses to this request

On 2/4/2016 at 9:32 PM, HighBypass said:

Hi Norwegian,

I would like to have a Thomas Ruth Airbus A330-200 repainted in Etihad's Manchester City Football Club Blue Moon Rising livery (aircraft A6-EYE). I've seen at least one repaint available for free, but it was for a payware Airbus. I tried to create another A330 by copying and pasting the texture files on to Thomas' A330, but that did not work.

Would I be correct in thinking that any textures created for one model of aircraft (Overland), would not work for another, different model (Thomas Ruth) of the same aircraft? They would not wrap around in the same places?

I would like to begin to learn about repainting, or at least learn if I can swap or convert different textures to work on different aircraft models.

Thank you.

Would this one do Mark lmao

lfc.jpg

• Like 1

On 1/8/2020 at 10:42 AM, Enko said:

Would this one do Mark lmao

... I have no words... :blink:

WOW...just wow... You can go right off some people! :biggrin:

(Incidentally a kind person did sort out the Blue Moon Rising livery for the Thom Ruth A330)

It's my Son and my Dad who are the City fans - my son is registered disabled (on the Autistic spectrum). However, one of the good things to come from his condition is that both he and my Dad get to see home games for half price. :cool:

They'll have a laugh over that post, cheers!

Etihad have recently painted one of their 787s in City colours as you may or may not know. (I don't have on in my virtual hangar, so I wouldn't give you any mental anguish by asking for that scheme... yet! :laugh:

Mark Robinson

Part-time Ferroequinologist

Author of FLIGHT: A near-future short story (ebook available on amazon)

I made the baby cry - A2A Simulations L-049 Constellation

Sky Simulations MD-11 V2.2 Pilot. The best "lite" MD-11 money can buy (well, it's not freeware!)

Hi!  I know I posted this in the main forum, but would anyone here be willing to do an Aviolet livery (that is, the Air Serbia charter airline) for the 737-300 by Eric Cantu/Eagle Rotorcraft Simulations?  (If you know of a different freeware model you'd rather do, I'd be happy to take that as well.)

I'm flying in the VATEUD On-Air event on VATSIM next weekend, and I want to fly the Air Serbia/Aviolet route into Belgrade:)

Edited by PhilipN