Sign in to follow this  
Paul Lim

PMDG Aircraft Crashes without Error Message P3Dv3

Hi. I installed P3DV3 and pmdg and another addons.

When I load pmdg aircraft(737, 777), p3d crashes without any messages. I set option as low as possible but it looks same.

my spec : i5 3570/r9 280x/8g ram

I'm so confused because another aircraft such as default, and A**osoft A320 are works without error.

Is it crashes with another addon? I installed FTX, EZCA. REX4 with Soft Clouds, ASN, A**osoft A321/320, 777 Immersion, fs2crew. these are all

I wonder the solution

* my locale is KO-KR

A**osoft

Aerosoft isn't a bad word here.

I wonder the solution

Not sure since there isn't much information here to go on.

Full names - first and last - in the forum, please.

Kyle Rodgers

Had the same problem last week when plane was at new UK2000 airport - Stansted.

Reinstalled PMDG 777 and removed airport.

Might not be the same case but you never know, remove/reinstall PMDG 777 and use another airport

Do not reinstall programs to troubleshoot a problem. That has a better chance of creating new problems than it does fixing them.

Start with a P3D installation that is working.  Set it to always open to Scenario Set Up screen instead of default flight.

Install one of the PMDG products, NGX or 777, but not both.

Start P3D and observe that you must give permissions for the PMDG modules to run.

Confirm that a PMDG product is available to select in the Scenario Set Up screen.

Report what happens after that.

Direct support from PMDG can be obtained from support.precisionmanuals.com

Dan Downs KCRP

@downscc I'll do it later and report thx but I have question. I know that FSX require allow to add-on but P3D doesn't right?

@downscc I'll do it later and report thx but I have question. I know that FSX require allow to add-on but P3D doesn't right?

Please, my name is on my post.

Ah, you might be right.  It's hard to keep track since I go back and forth between platforms so much.

Dan Downs KCRP