Sign in to follow this  
Dominique_K

Do the sound volume level sliders work ?

I try to record with Shadowplay (Allow desktop capture and ingame+mic).

As my comments are barely heard over the engine drone, I tried to lower this particular sound.  That didnt do anything, the engine level is still  the same. The slider just had no effect on the level of sound. What am I missing ?

Thanks

Dominique

Simming since 1981 -  4770k@3.7 GHz with 16 GB of RAM and a 1080 with 8 GB VRAM running a 27" @ 2560*1440 - Windows 10 - Warthog HOTAS - MFG pedals - MSFS Standard version with Steam

Hi Dominique, I may be way off with this but could you use the sound mixer on your desktop - click the speaker symbol in the system tray and click on mixer at the bottom of that. That should allow you to alter the volume levels of all separate programmes so you could turn down P3D and turn up Shadowplay.

But I haven't used Shadowplay so not sure if that is possible or not.

Stuart Furley

Thanks  Stuart. I had a look there without much success so far... 

Dominique

Simming since 1981 -  4770k@3.7 GHz with 16 GB of RAM and a 1080 with 8 GB VRAM running a 27" @ 2560*1440 - Windows 10 - Warthog HOTAS - MFG pedals - MSFS Standard version with Steam

I know this is over year old... but I just converted to P3D v4 and found the same thing.

After scoping it out....

The sound is tied to the AIRPORT VEHICLE DENSITY slider in the traffic menu.

I've managed to lose the sound by setting the Airport Vehicle density to NONE. 

I am trying to find the offending .wav file to silence it and have some airport vehicles,

Edited by Soundman
Correction